The Story Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2014, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 29-04-2014 04:28 PM by Alex_Leonardo.)
The Story Thread
So, this is a game thread about writing a story.
Rules:
1. Copy and paste whatvever someone wrote before you onto your posts.
2. Minimum writing - 5 words Max - 1 paragraph.
3. Keep it linear and relatively on the same subject.
4. No spam or double posts.
Okay, so the instructions:
Write a story together with other people, using the rules above.
Example:

Me: Sally liked eating ice cream,

You: Sally liked eating ice cream, in the sun.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFqexxKda8126Q86vWIBw...FnHGE3-Uxn]

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
29-04-2014, 10:52 AM
RE: The Story Thread
One day, Edna was playing darts with her friend Carl.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
29-04-2014, 10:54 AM
One day, Edna was playing darts with her friend Carl. She accidentally missed the dart board and hit Carl in his ear. Carl screamed, "

29-04-2014, 10:57 AM
One day, Edna was playing darts with her friend Carl. She accidentally missed the dart board and hit Carl in his ear. Carl screamed, "argh!! Damn it Edna! That be the fifth time ye did hit me with a dart, that be!!"

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
29-04-2014, 11:00 AM
One day, Edna was playing darts with her friend Carl. She accidentally missed the dart board and hit Carl in his ear. Carl screamed, "argh!! Damn it Edna! That be the fifth time ye did hit me with a dart, that be!!" Edna preceded to take a swig of the "Neon Drink" at their bar.
[Image: 2445678-wallpaper1+edna+%26+harvey+1920x1200.jpg]
I can't stop thinking of this.

29-04-2014, 02:00 PM
(29-04-2014 11:00 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  One day, Edna was playing darts with her friend Carl. She accidentally missed the dart board and hit Carl in his ear. Carl screamed, "argh!! Damn it Edna! That be the fifth time ye did hit me with a dart, that be!!" Edna preceded to take a swig of the "Neon Drink" at their bar.
[Image: 2445678-wallpaper1+edna+%26+harvey+1920x1200.jpg]
I can't stop thinking of this.

One day, Edna was playing darts with her friend Carl. She accidentally missed the dart board and hit Carl in his ear. Carl screamed, "argh!! Damn it Edna! That be the fifth time ye did hit me with a dart, that be!!" Edna preceded to take a swig of the "Neon Drink" at their bar.

Across the bar watching all this take place was Bruce Fenton, an off duty carpet cleaner and one time archery champion. He snickered softly at the couple and.......

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
29-04-2014, 02:04 PM

Across the bar watching all this take place was Bruce Fenton, an off duty carpet cleaner and one time archery champion. He snickered softly at the couple and.......

started to shoot darts at them whilest gazing at them psychoticly.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
29-04-2014, 02:04 PM
Oops. I did more than five words. Bad me.

Continue on.....

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
29-04-2014, 02:06 PM

Across the bar watching all this take place was Bruce Fenton, an off duty carpet cleaner and one time archery champion. He snickered softly at the couple and....... started to shoot darts at them whilest gazing at them psychoticly. Then Carl's best friend Tweeg punched Bruce in the nose. Blood was pouring out everywhere.

29-04-2014, 02:07 PM
(29-04-2014 02:04 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Oops. I did more than five words. Bad me.

Continue on.....
Five words is the minimum Wink