The Story Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2014, 02:49 PM
RE: The Story Thread
(29-04-2014 02:07 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(29-04-2014 02:04 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Oops. I did more than five words. Bad me.

Continue on.....
Five words is the minimum Wink

Consider Oh wait

(29-04-2014 10:47 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  2. Minimum writing - 5 words, Max - 1 paragraph.
Sorry slightly confused. Continue! Or I could continue. Hm.

One day, Edna was playing darts with her friend Carl. She accidentally missed the dart board and hit Carl in his ear. Carl screamed, "argh!! Damn it Edna! That be the fifth time ye did hit me with a dart, that be!!" Edna preceded to take a swig of the "Neon Drink" at their bar.

Across the bar watching all this take place was Bruce Fenton, an off duty carpet cleaner and one time archery champion. He snickered softly at the couple and....... started to shoot darts at them whilest gazing at them psychoticly. Then Carl's best friend Tweeg punched Bruce in the nose. Blood was pouring out everywhere. Bruce's eye twitched, staring down his assailant before launching a dart at Tweeg.

[Image: notagain.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2014, 02:53 PM
One day, Edna was playing darts with her friend Carl. She accidentally missed the dart board and hit Carl in his ear. Carl screamed, "argh!! Damn it Edna! That be the fifth time ye did hit me with a dart, that be!!" Edna preceded to take a swig of the "Neon Drink" at their bar.

Across the bar watching all this take place was Bruce Fenton, an off duty carpet cleaner and one time archery champion. He snickered softly at the couple and....... started to shoot darts at them whilest gazing at them psychoticly. Then Carl's best friend Tweeg punched Bruce in the nose. Blood was pouring out everywhere. Bruce's eye twitched, staring down his assailant before launching a dart at Tweeg.
Mr. Avery, the somewhat older but quite handsome bar owner, had had enough of this shit. He slammed his hand down on the bar and shouted "

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
29-04-2014, 02:58 PM
(29-04-2014 02:53 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  One day, Edna was playing darts with her friend Carl. She accidentally missed the dart board and hit Carl in his ear. Carl screamed, "argh!! Damn it Edna! That be the fifth time ye did hit me with a dart, that be!!" Edna preceded to take a swig of the "Neon Drink" at their bar.

Mr. Avery, the somewhat older but quite handsome bar owner, had had enough of this shit. He slammed his hand down on the bar and shouted "

Bruce then went crazy and ripped out Tweegs heart. Then he proceeded to rip the thigh bone from tweegs corpse and beat the bar owner in the head until brain matter the blood splattered every where. Enda could taste the blood, and she liked it. After everyone left she proceeded to eat the dead bodies.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-04-2014, 03:03 PM
(29-04-2014 02:58 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  After everyone left she proceeded to eat the dead bodies.

I think let's draw a line under this one and start fresh hmm?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A hermit called Roger lived in...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
29-04-2014, 03:06 PM
A hermit called Roger lived comfortably in the old cardboard box just a few feet away from the beach sidewalk.

[Image: notagain.gif]
29-04-2014, 04:21 PM
(29-04-2014 02:04 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Oops. I did more than five words. Bad me.

Continue on.....

No, the minimum is five words. Max is a paragraph.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
29-04-2014, 04:23 PM
Attention! New start! Please read the rules:
(29-04-2014 10:47 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  So, this is a game thread about writing a story.
Rules:
1. Copy and paste whatvever someone wrote before you onto your posts.
2. Minimum writing - 5 words Max - 1 paragraph.
3. Keep it linear and relatively on the same subject.
4. No spam or double posts.
Okay, so the instructions:
Write a story together with other people, using the rules above.
Example:

Me: Sally liked eating ice cream,

You: Sally liked eating ice cream, in the sun.

A hermit called Roger lived comfortably in the old cardboard box just a few feet away from the beach sidewalk. Everyday, he sat. He didn't beg, he didn't go on his knees for Jesus, he didn't prostitute himself, he just sat.

29-04-2014, 04:25 PM
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFqexxKda8126Q86vWIBw...FnHGE3-Uxn]

29-04-2014, 04:26 PM
A hermit called Roger lived comfortably in the old cardboard box just a few feet away from the beach sidewalk. Everyday, he sat. He didn't beg, he didn't go on his knees for Jesus, he didn't prostitute himself, he just sat. You see Roger had a secret and there were things about him that most people will never know. No one suspected him to be mysterious because he seemed boring, but he was waiting for someone important.

*edited for past tense haha

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
29-04-2014, 04:30 PM
A hermit called Roger lived comfortably in the old cardboard box just a few feet away from the beach sidewalk. Everyday, he sat. He didn't beg, he didn't go on his knees for Jesus, he didn't prostitute himself, he just sat. You see Roger had a secret and there were things about him that most people will never know. No one suspected him to be mysterious because he seemed boring, but he was waiting for someone important.

A rabbit, he waited for. A rabbit. A childhood memory unfolded in his mind...
(Don't copy and paste what's in these parenthesis. Put everything in italic for flashbacks.)