[Image: hound.jpg]

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-04-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: The Story Thread
Update:
A hermit called Roger lived comfortably in the old cardboard box just a few feet away from the beach sidewalk. Everyday, he sat. He didn't beg, he didn't go on his knees for Jesus, he didn't prostitute himself, he just sat. You see Roger had a secret and there were things about him that most people will never know. No one suspected him to be mysterious because he seemed boring, but he was waiting for someone important.

A rabbit, he waited for. A rabbit. A childhood memory unfolded in his mind... It was a cold dark day, and there was nothing roger could do. He was pinned against the fence by the neighborhood bully, Jacob Ruling while the others were breaking into poor Nowell's den. Then, something magical happened, Nowell decided to bite them with his bunny buck teeth. The earth shook, the walls of the courtyard crumbled. Meteors of rage fell from the sky.
Roger jerked back to the present when a passerby kicked his box. "Sorry, mate, didn't see you there" Roger responded, "It's fine mate."
Suddenly, Roger looked up. it was Nowell! The face he was dying to see for decades!

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 2 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
29-04-2014, 07:02 PM
A hermit called Roger lived comfortably in the old cardboard box just a few feet away from the beach sidewalk. Everyday, he sat. He didn't beg, he didn't go on his knees for Jesus, he didn't prostitute himself, he just sat. You see Roger had a secret and there were things about him that most people will never know. No one suspected him to be mysterious because he seemed boring, but he was waiting for someone important.

A rabbit, he waited for. A rabbit. A childhood memory unfolded in his mind... It was a cold dark day, and there was nothing roger could do. He was pinned against the fence by the neighborhood bully, Jacob Ruling while the others were breaking into poor Nowell's den. Then, something magical happened, Nowell decided to bite them with his bunny buck teeth. The earth shook, the walls of the courtyard crumbled. Meteors of rage fell from the sky.
Roger jerked back to the present when a passerby kicked his box. "Sorry, mate, didn't see you there" Roger responded, "It's fine mate."
Suddenly, Roger looked up. it was Nowell! The face he was dying to see for decades!
"Nowell! Is it really you old friend? I was beginning to think you'd never come. Almost felt as if some outside force was trying to ruin our story."

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
29-04-2014, 07:05 PM

"Nowell! Is it really you old friend? I was beginning to think you'd never come. Almost felt as if some outside force was trying to ruin our story."
"Indeed, I felt a storm of words trying to interrupt our sacred reality," Nowell replied, look down upon the hermit radiating with surprise and joy.

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
29-04-2014, 07:10 PM

"Indeed, I felt a storm of words trying to interrupt our sacred reality," Nowell replied, look down upon the hermit radiating with surprise and joy.

And at that exact moment a blackhole spontaneously formed in the center of the universe and it was so large it sucked everything in and everything that was ever known ceased to exist.

The end.
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
29-04-2014, 07:27 PM
(29-04-2014 07:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  And at that exact moment a blackhole spontaneously formed in the center of the universe and it was so large it sucked everything in and everything that was ever known ceased to exist.

The end.

Sounds and smells like a fart.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-04-2014, 07:59 PM

"I would have returned to you years ago but I was caught up by my brother Warmears. How have you been mate?"

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
29-04-2014, 08:11 PM

"I would have returned to you years ago but I was caught up by my brother Warmears. How have you been mate?"
"Living in the biggest box I can get." responded Roger, smiling.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
29-04-2014, 08:15 PM

"Living in the biggest box I can get." responded Roger, smiling.
Nowell nodded. "I can see that." The box wasn't too shabby as far as boxes go. It was clear that Roger had managed to keep it clean and tidy despite his hermit lifestyle. "Truly you live the high life."

[Image: notagain.gif]
29-04-2014, 08:15 PM

"Living in the biggest box I can get." responded Roger, smiling. Nowell nodded. "I can see that." The box wasn't too shabby as far as boxes go. It was clear that Roger had managed to keep it clean and tidy despite his hermit lifestyle. "Truly you live the high life."
Roger was tired of the small talk. He was ready to pick up where they left off. They had a mission to complete.