The Story of Umar Ibn AlKattab - episode!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2014, 01:21 AM
RE: The Story of Umar Ibn AlKattab - episode!
wow wow wow Big Grin

Its just a mistake! I'll try to fix it! The forum lacks many options .. there are features that need to be added ! Sleepy I'm an engineer and I suggest some help from a software company to make things easier !

Isn't this the history forum ??!

Well Umar was a significant part of Islamic history.. If you are one of those atheists who has an issue with other religions .. and can't even manage to at least "watch a series" about their history because of hatred .. then that would be your problem!

Quote:I love the pink, it matches your eyes. Smile

Big Grin this was funny haa..
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2014, 01:41 AM (This post was last modified: 24-08-2014 01:44 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(24-08-2014 01:21 AM)Shamma Wrote:  wow wow wow Big Grin

Its just a mistake! I'll try to fix it! The forum lacks many options .. there are features that need to be added ! Sleepy I'm an engineer and I suggest some help from a software company to make things easier !

Well Umar was a significant part of Islamic history.. If you are one of those atheists who has an issue with other religions .. and can't even manage to at least "watch a series" about their history because of hatred .. then that would be your problem!

There is a vast difference between evidence based history, and the unsubstantiated legends of religion.

A study of history and archaeology shows that the Flood of Noah never happened, but rather was at least a 4 times removed plagiarism of earlier stories. It shows that Moses and Abraham were mythic figures, and the accounts of the Kingdom of David greatly exaggerated. It shows that there was no contemporaneous evidence for Jesus, or Muhammad. It shows that the god Yahweh of the Tanakh and the Gospels was derived from a Canaanite war god. It also shows that Allah was likewise likely derived from a Babylonian pagan moon god.

So the story of a companion of Muhammad would fall under literature, as it's a mythic work of fiction, until evidence proves otherwise. Drinking Beverage

Also, there is a button to embed videos. Or you could have simply quoted/replied to a post with an embedded video to see the code.

[video=youtube]Insert video URL here[/video]

And I'm not even an Engineer, I was an Art Major... Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
24-08-2014, 01:42 AM
(24-08-2014 01:21 AM)Shamma Wrote:  and can't even manage to at least "watch a series" about their history because of hatred .. then that would be your problem!

It's not because of hatred old bean, it's because of lack of interest. Videos presented by people with an agenda aren't exactly my cup of tea. I'd much rather read a wikipedia article where researched facts are presented, than watch 30 long ass boring videos detailing what a great guy Umar Ibn AlKhattab was. I *don't care* that he was a champion midget thrower for Mohammad or whatever, at most I'm interested in the actual history behind him, and I don't care enough about that to watch youtube videos. Drinking Beverage

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
24-08-2014, 01:48 AM

Oh, you are going to be a favorite around here. Insults and religion - we love those! Good job.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-08-2014, 01:51 AM (This post was last modified: 24-08-2014 02:41 AM by DLJ.)
(24-08-2014 01:21 AM)Shamma Wrote:  ...

Not hatred... laziness.

You missed the point.

Islamic history is interesting... so tell us a story. We like stories.

Would I be right in accusing you of hatred if I dumped 15 hours of Tolkien's The Silmarillion on your doorstep and you could not be bothered to listen to it?

Perhaps that's your problem. The Silmarillion is a significant part of Elvish history.

Give us, respectfully, a summary, if you will.

Thanks.

Thumbsup

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
24-08-2014, 07:24 AM

Leave your name with the receptionist - we'll let you know if there's an opening.

Quote:Isn't this the history forum ??!

Or it could simply be a lack of interest. You make too many stupid assumptions. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-08-2014, 08:10 AM
(24-08-2014 01:21 AM)Shamma Wrote:  Isn't this the history forum ??!

You have some PROOF that Muhammad existed, let's see you explain, IN DETAIL, why Spencer is wrong. Then, as an after-thought, provide PROOF that Umar Ibn AlKattab existed.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post