The Stupidest Proof For Yahweh I Have Seen In My Life

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2013, 11:46 AM
RE: The Stupidest Proof For Yahweh I Have Seen In My Life
(26-05-2013 02:05 AM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  In My admittedly short life, I have seen some pretty terrible proofs for the existence of God/s, I mean some very, VERY bad ones but this, this takes the cake, absolutely no contest.

His argument is that because some stuff in nature is shaped like the ENGLISH Letter Y, we must be made by Yahweh, not Hebrew, Y'know, the language the Bible was ACTUALLY written in, no, English. His rationalization is that God knew English would become the predominant language on Earth (It's not, actually, a quick Google search would have revealed that), so he designed nature accordingly.

I Truly, seriously, want to track this guy down, and punch some damn sense into his illogical cranium.

Anyway,enjoy;

I often think people as stupid as this should be denied their right to vote and prevented from having offspring, for the benefit of mankind.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth." - Henry David Thoreau
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheLogicalAthiest's post
26-05-2013, 12:22 PM
(26-05-2013 06:14 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I responded to the claim that "English is the most useful language."

" "Before creation, Yah knew English would be the most used language in the world."
That's not entirely true. English is only really used by 4.83% of Earth's human population. Spanish id used by 4.85% and Mandarin by a whopping 12.44%."

Comment Pending Approval!

Anybody want to bet my comment will not be approved? Hell, I am willing to bet this guy will ban me from commenting, if possible.
I tried to post a comment and got "ERROR!". That has never happened to me on YouTube before. I closed my browser and reopened everything, tried again, and got the same thing. Then I tried to click the thumbs down and got "this feature is not currently available". I wonder if the author disabled comments. I was trying to post this:

"People will see whatever they want to see. English is not the world's predominant language. Chinese is. There are more l's in nature than Y's. If your god exists, I'm not interested. RIGHT IN THE BIBLE he advocates rape, murder, slavery, cannibalism, and other atrocities. He sits by and does nothing during things like the Holocaust, terrorism, sexual slavery, heinous murders. He doesn't even fix his faulty world - earthquakes, hurricanes, etc. For too much, he leaves us asking Y oh Y..."

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
27-05-2013, 12:19 PM
How amazingly stupid. I love how the letters "Y, A, and H" are on the human face. That's priceless.
1) He needs to use a crappy cartoon image to make the letters because no actual human looks like that.
2) Shouldn't those be the letters "Y, H, W & H" anyway?

All the planets and moons are round like an "O, " did Odin create them?
If I bend my elbow and wrist just right I can make a "Z." My arms were created by Zeus.
If I touch my thumb and forefinger and turn my hand upside-down it looks like a "P." Thank you Poseidon.

I can easily see countless sheep watching this and nodding their heads in agreement. Bloody sad.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 1 user Likes Jeffasaurus's post
27-05-2013, 12:26 PM
I need to watch this later. The gremlins stole my earbuds.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

27-05-2013, 12:35 PM
Just in case people don't watch the video (I highly recommend against it or you will lose brain cells), this is what they are referring to:

[Image: 33928535.png]

I love how the letters had to be manipulated to make the face. That's like trying to hammer a square peg into a round hole.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
27-05-2013, 01:56 PM
Notice how Yah has the angry-eyebrows thing going? Clearly proof of old-testamenty stuff.

(27-05-2013 12:35 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Just in case people don't watch the video (I highly recommend against it or you will lose brain cells), this is what they are referring to:

[Image: 33928535.png]

I love how the letters had to be manipulated to make the face. That's like trying to hammer a square peg into a round hole.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
27-05-2013, 02:06 PM
Oh wow...Perhaps then I shall take a pass.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

27-05-2013, 02:10 PM
(27-05-2013 01:56 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  Notice how Yah has the angry-eyebrows thing going? Clearly proof of old-testamenty stuff.

I noticed that myself.

(27-05-2013 02:06 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh wow...Perhaps then I shall take a pass.

Be glad that you did.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
27-05-2013, 02:23 PM
That video is beyond moronic.
27-05-2013, 03:29 PM
[Image: facepalm.jpg]

. . . all the gods were stories we told the children to make them behave. ~ Thoros of Myr (Game of Thrones, Episode 3:06)
[+] 3 users Like Scully's post