The Stupidest Proof For Yahweh I Have Seen In My Life

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: The Stupidest Proof For Yahweh I Have Seen In My Life
When you hear the sound of thunder, just grab your thunder buddy.

Leviticus does not justify stupidity, but it is more than enough to define corruption of the human mind.

[Image: 24851795.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2013, 01:46 PM
Quote:As we say down south, do what??

I was being facetious, as usual, this is lost on everyone. I was punning that y'all say it's a stupid proof that Christians accuse Atheists of behaving toward them as the Bible predicts they would (do).

Rather than ignoring Christianity entirely, both the world and the enemies of Christ adhere to it. When y'all (sorry to lump you together but if the shoe fits) attack and attack and attack without giving any credence to anything anyone says but yourselves, you show in spades that all the Bible says about the enemies of the cross are true. It's sad, but true.
[+] 1 user Likes PleaseJesus's post
30-05-2013, 06:51 PM
What you say gets "lost on everyone" because (a) it generally doesn't make much sense, and (b) it's not logical even if I can figure out what you are asserting.
30-05-2013, 10:35 PM
(30-05-2013 01:46 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Quote:As we say down south, do what??

I was being facetious, as usual, this is lost on everyone. I was punning that y'all say it's a stupid proof that Christians accuse Atheists of behaving toward them as the Bible predicts they would (do).

Rather than ignoring Christianity entirely, both the world and the enemies of Christ adhere to it. When y'all (sorry to lump you together but if the shoe fits) attack and attack and attack without giving any credence to anything anyone says but yourselves, you show in spades that all the Bible says about the enemies of the cross are true. It's sad, but true.

That you are just like us?

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 2 users Like fstratzero's post
31-05-2013, 07:53 AM
(26-05-2013 06:14 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I responded to the claim that "English is the most useful language."

" "Before creation, Yah knew English would be the most used language in the world."
That's not entirely true. English is only really used by 4.83% of Earth's human population. Spanish id used by 4.85% and Mandarin by a whopping 12.44%."

Comment Pending Approval!

Anybody want to bet my comment will not be approved? Hell, I am willing to bet this guy will ban me from commenting, if possible.

Yea, I got that far into the video too and was like "I know it's gonna be stupid, but if it's gonna be this stupid it's not even worth my time to laugh at it"

So just read your guys posts... I'm so glad I didn't watch this. wow.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
31-05-2013, 11:05 AM
Quote:What you say gets "lost on everyone" because (a) it generally doesn't make much sense, and (b) it's not logical even if I can figure out what you are asserting.

Huh? In simpler terms, though you call it a stupid argument, it's a true syllogism:

*The Bible says how the enemies of Christ will behave; the Bible says Christians will increase in numbers over time rather than fade away as a religion

*This is how you behave

*Another Bible prediction assured as postdiction
31-05-2013, 01:34 PM
Your last post proves my points. What you said makes no sense.
01-06-2013, 03:03 AM
i just did the most epic facepalm in the history of my life.

i think the video only prove ONE thing: how stupid religious people can get just to prove their god.
01-06-2013, 04:31 AM
(26-05-2013 02:58 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  I've been trying to figure out whether this is a poe, but it looks genuine to me.

Isn't that the definition of a poe? Something that is a parody or satire but unintentionally is taken as a genuine article? Blink

04-06-2013, 01:24 PM
I'll rephrase:

*The Bible prophecies of events following the time of Christ may be understood in postdiction (seeing them now)

*The Bible predicts that Christianity will endure, spread worldwide, and be treated with derision by you