The Stupidest Proof For Yahweh I Have Seen In My Life

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: The Stupidest Proof For Yahweh I Have Seen In My Life
(04-06-2013 01:24 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  I'll rephrase:

*The Bible prophecies of events following the time of Christ may be understood in postdiction (seeing them now)

*The Bible predicts that Christianity will endure, spread worldwide, and be treated with derision by you

Wrong thread to argue in sir.

Besides you're a Christian, you must have heard terrible reasons for believing in god. Why not put that in this thread?

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2013, 09:18 PM
(04-06-2013 01:24 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  *The Bible predicts that Christianity will endure, spread worldwide, and be treated with derision by you

The Chronicles of the Church of Toilet Paper has predicted that as our cult of toilet apostles grows, so we shall face hostility to our way of life from all non-believers. As such has been the case, this is irrefutable proof that the veracity of the accounts within the Toilet Paper Testament are absolute. Praise be TP God!

[Image: giphy.gif]
05-06-2013, 12:26 AM
If that silly face is the most important thing I've ever seen in my life, I would like to die tonight...PLEASE!

No more scientific discoveries need to be made. All we have to do is take the first 3 letters from deities, make silly drawings, and compare them to nature. I'm going to use this method to discover the Higgs boson.

(26-05-2013 02:05 AM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  In My admittedly short life, I have seen some pretty terrible proofs for the existence of God/s, I mean some very, VERY bad ones but this, this takes the cake, absolutely no contest.

His argument is that because some stuff in nature is shaped like the ENGLISH Letter Y, we must be made by Yahweh, not Hebrew, Y'know, the language the Bible was ACTUALLY written in, no, English. His rationalization is that God knew English would become the predominant language on Earth (It's not, actually, a quick Google search would have revealed that), so he designed nature accordingly.

I Truly, seriously, want to track this guy down, and punch some damn sense into his illogical cranium.

Anyway,enjoy;

06-06-2013, 11:44 AM
Tartarus and California, your answers... are not answers.

And you're persisting in the selfsame behavior that is demonstrative of my point!
06-06-2013, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2013 01:00 PM by fstratzero.)
(06-06-2013 11:44 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Tartarus and California, your answers... are not answers.

And you're persisting in the selfsame behavior that is demonstrative of my point!

You can play the victim all you want. There are other forums, and catholic forums for you.

No need to stay here and cry persecution.

What you are doing is like punching a bee hive and then crying about the stings.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 2 users Like fstratzero's post
06-06-2013, 02:15 PM
It's a fetish. Get yourself beaten up in the name of the lord, and you've done 'good'. Masochism, in a sense.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
06-06-2013, 05:01 PM
(06-06-2013 12:56 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(06-06-2013 11:44 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Tartarus and California, your answers... are not answers.

You can play the victim all you want. There are other forums, and catholic forums for you.

No need to stay here and cry persecution.

What you are doing is like punching a bee hive and then crying about the stings.

No.

Bees don't come back to sting again.

It's more like wasps.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
06-06-2013, 05:52 PM
(04-06-2013 09:18 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(04-06-2013 01:24 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  *The Bible predicts that Christianity will endure, spread worldwide, and be treated with derision by you

The Chronicles of the Church of Toilet Paper has predicted that as our cult of toilet apostles grows, so we shall face hostility to our way of life from all non-believers. As such has been the case, this is irrefutable proof that the veracity of the accounts within the Toilet Paper Testament are absolute. Praise be TP God!

Anus Dei?

There is no "I" in "team" but there is a broken and mixed up "me."
[+] 1 user Likes TheMrBillShow's post
06-06-2013, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2013 07:03 PM by TheMrBillShow.)
(30-05-2013 01:46 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Quote:As we say down south, do what??

I was being facetious, as usual, this is lost on everyone. I was punning that y'all say it's a stupid proof that Christians accuse Atheists of behaving toward them as the Bible predicts they would (do).

Rather than ignoring Christianity entirely, both the world and the enemies of Christ adhere to it. When y'all (sorry to lump you together but if the shoe fits) attack and attack and attack without giving any credence to anything anyone says but yourselves, you show in spades that all the Bible says about the enemies of the cross are true. It's sad, but true.

What makes you think we haven't considered the various arguments (from myriad sources) to support the existence of god or the validity of a given religion? You forget that this is an audience consisting of many former believers who devoted years of study and contemplation to their faith. The fact that there are those who disagree with your position doesn't mean that your position has not been given careful consideration.

Many of us have read scriptures, studied them intently, taken instruction, listened to preachers, prayed, etc. and have come to the carefully considered conclusion that there just isn't any "there" there.

There is no "I" in "team" but there is a broken and mixed up "me."
[+] 3 users Like TheMrBillShow's post
07-06-2013, 06:39 AM
(06-06-2013 02:15 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  It's a fetish. Get yourself beaten up in the name of the lord, and you've done 'good'. Masochism, in a sense.

There's an emotional dynamic in being the victim.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user