The Stupidest Proof For Yahweh I Have Seen In My Life

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2013, 07:58 AM
RE: The Stupidest Proof For Yahweh I Have Seen In My Life
Just now saw this post. . . . . watched the video, and burst out laughing at the "YAH face". Awesome!! Definitely has to be a Poe.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2013, 11:19 AM
Quote:What makes you think we haven't considered the various arguments (from myriad sources) to support the existence of god or the validity of a given religion? You forget that this is an audience consisting of many former believers who devoted years of study and contemplation to their faith. The fact that there are those who disagree with your position doesn't mean that your position has not been given careful consideration.

Many of us have read scriptures, studied them intently, taken instruction, listened to preachers, prayed, etc. and have come to the carefully considered conclusion that there just isn't any "there" there.

1) I'm not being a "victim". I'm not "hurt" or "upset" by your nonsense as a group on this forum. I am pointing out that y'all are doing EXACTLY what and how the Bible says you would do and then your defense is to say I'm being a victim or martyr. One has neither to do with the other--although the Bible also foretells martyrdom for some Christians. Wink

2) I think you have heard a ton of analogies, Bible verses, philosophical arguments, etc. Good news! I'm here on this forum to help. I've had many novel ideas I'm delighted to share with you! Consider me Jesus's gift to you good people on the forum.
07-06-2013, 12:14 PM
All of PJ's posts can be included in the OP of this thread.

(oops, I just proved the bible right again) Tongue

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
07-06-2013, 01:52 PM
(07-06-2013 11:19 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Quote:What makes you think we haven't considered the various arguments (from myriad sources) to support the existence of god or the validity of a given religion? You forget that this is an audience consisting of many former believers who devoted years of study and contemplation to their faith. The fact that there are those who disagree with your position doesn't mean that your position has not been given careful consideration.

Many of us have read scriptures, studied them intently, taken instruction, listened to preachers, prayed, etc. and have come to the carefully considered conclusion that there just isn't any "there" there.

1) I'm not being a "victim". I'm not "hurt" or "upset" by your nonsense as a group on this forum. I am pointing out that y'all are doing EXACTLY what and how the Bible says you would do and then your defense is to say I'm being a victim or martyr. One has neither to do with the other--although the Bible also foretells martyrdom for some Christians. Wink

2) I think you have heard a ton of analogies, Bible verses, philosophical arguments, etc. Good news! I'm here on this forum to help. I've had many novel ideas I'm delighted to share with you! Consider me Jesus's gift to you good people on the forum.

I apologize. I didn't mean to misrepresent your intentions.

Perhaps we can get back on topic?

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp