The Subway Guy Joining the Priesthood??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2015, 05:25 AM
The Subway Guy Joining the Priesthood??
Maybe -- looks like he may be a kiddie diddler --- so maybe the Catholic church can find him a new job.............

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/08/us/jared-f...index.html

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
09-07-2015, 05:32 AM
RE: The Subway Guy Joining the Priesthood??
Well one would hope the throat choking would be of legal age. Not usually something on the minds of Catholic priests!

"I find that a little hard to believe," said New York-based brand adviser Dean Crutchfield. "Subway clearly made a decision to separate itself from Fogle and the entire scandal. Ultimately, this is a decision made by Subway. With or without Fogle, it was going to be done. ... There has to be a throat to choke." Shocking Gasp Sadcryface

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-07-2015, 08:41 AM
You guys know that Foogle himself most likely did nothing. The investigation is due to a former member of his foundation. Lets not rush to lynch the guy til we know he actually did something.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
09-07-2015, 08:43 AM
(09-07-2015 08:41 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You guys know that Foogle himself most likely did nothing. The investigation is due to a former member of his foundation. Lets not rush to lynch the guy til we know he actually did something.

Of course we do. But it is fun nonetheless. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-07-2015, 09:10 AM
There are dogs that can sniff out micro SD cards? I guess there goes my new plan for storing drugs..
09-07-2015, 09:45 AM
(09-07-2015 08:41 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You guys know that Foogle himself most likely did nothing. The investigation is due to a former member of his foundation. Lets not rush to lynch the guy til we know he actually did something.

It took a day to realize that they (the news outlets) weren't even talking about him.
Buncha idiots. Dodgy

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post