The Super Bowl

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2013, 07:52 PM
The Super Bowl
So, who do you think is going to make it through the playoffs and into "The Big Game"?

I just hope it isn't the Patriots...I hate the Patriots, always have. Brady and that smug damn coach make me cringe.

I'd like to see the Broncos get in...not sure on what other team.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: The Super Bowl
This is the first thread I came across on the NFL. I'm glad I'm not alone; I HATE the Patriots!!! Someone made a joke awhile back about Tom Brady having been in the Boston Marathon bombing, and yes, it was in awfully poor taste, but I couldn't help but snicker. My loathing of Brady & company combined with my KC Chiefs performance this last season = I couldn't help but laugh. But, "The Walrus" has come to save the Chiefs Big Grin I like the draft picks he coordinated! Can't wait to see what we can do!

07-05-2013, 06:35 PM
(07-05-2013 06:31 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  This is the first thread I came across on the NFL. I'm glad I'm not alone; I HATE the Patriots!!! Someone made a joke awhile back about Tom Brady having been in the Boston Marathon bombing, and yes, it was in awfully poor taste, but I couldn't help but snicker. My loathing of Brady & company combined with my KC Chiefs performance this last season = I couldn't help but laugh. But, "The Walrus" has come to save the Chiefs Big Grin I like the draft picks he coordinated! Can't wait to see what we can do!

Well then I'm glad my team could swoop in and prevent another Pats Super bowl. I am rather optimistic about this year. I think the Ravens will miss Bolden but other than that we didn't do too bad in the turnover. News out of Huston is Ed Reed is going to have hip surgery, and given his health the last few years I doubt he's going to have the same impact he used to have.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
07-05-2013, 06:48 PM
(07-05-2013 06:35 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(07-05-2013 06:31 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  This is the first thread I came across on the NFL. I'm glad I'm not alone; I HATE the Patriots!!! Someone made a joke awhile back about Tom Brady having been in the Boston Marathon bombing, and yes, it was in awfully poor taste, but I couldn't help but snicker. My loathing of Brady & company combined with my KC Chiefs performance this last season = I couldn't help but laugh. But, "The Walrus" has come to save the Chiefs Big Grin I like the draft picks he coordinated! Can't wait to see what we can do!

Well then I'm glad my team could swoop in and prevent another Pats Super bowl. I am rather optimistic about this year. I think the Ravens will miss Bolden but other than that we didn't do too bad in the turnover. News out of Huston is Ed Reed is going to have hip surgery, and given his health the last few years I doubt he's going to have the same impact he used to have.

I haven't seen a playoff win since Joe fucking Montana was a Chiefs quarterback Sadcryface Must you kill my dreams so cruelly Weeping

I am eternally grateful that your Ravens kept Tom Butthole out of the Superbowl, but....you think you could....ya know.....have put a muzzle on Ray Lewis during the after game Dodgy The G-word was thrown out so much, I almost felt like washing my OWN mouth out Tongue

07-05-2013, 07:32 PM
(07-05-2013 06:48 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(07-05-2013 06:35 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well then I'm glad my team could swoop in and prevent another Pats Super bowl. I am rather optimistic about this year. I think the Ravens will miss Bolden but other than that we didn't do too bad in the turnover. News out of Huston is Ed Reed is going to have hip surgery, and given his health the last few years I doubt he's going to have the same impact he used to have.

I haven't seen a playoff win since Joe fucking Montana was a Chiefs quarterback Sadcryface Must you kill my dreams so cruelly Weeping

I am eternally grateful that your Ravens kept Tom Butthole out of the Superbowl, but....you think you could....ya know.....have put a muzzle on Ray Lewis during the after game Dodgy The G-word was thrown out so much, I almost felt like washing my OWN mouth out Tongue

I used to play football and enjoy watching it but remember these guys are paid to use their brains as cannonballs not to think. The constant god chatter gets old but I don't really care what he says or what he believes as long as he turns opposing players inside out Smile Besides Rayray is retired now so probably won't be hearing as much Jebus talk.

As for the Chiefs, well Alex Smith is not the worst option at QB and you are in the weakest of weak divisions so who knows maybe you can make the playoffs and as the last few years have shown making the dance and getting hot is all you need to be having your own parade come february.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
07-05-2013, 08:08 PM
Agreed on A. Smith. And again the draft picks look good. I hope J.C. Laughat rushes for miles. Everytime someone asks what my religion is, I tell them "....The N. F. L." Big Grin The dinner table prayer for the season before last?
Pigskin is good, Pigskin is great, Let us thank him for New England's double SuperBowl rape case, In Pigskins name we pray, HutHut.
I know. I'm horrible Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
07-05-2013, 08:31 PM
(07-05-2013 08:08 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Agreed on A. Smith. And again the draft picks look good. I hope J.C. Laughat rushes for miles. Everytime someone asks what my religion is, I tell them "....The N. F. L." Big Grin The dinner table prayer for the season before last?
Pigskin is good, Pigskin is great, Let us thank him for New England's double SuperBowl rape case, In Pigskins name we pray, HutHut.
I know. I'm horrible Tongue

Well Reid has never been known to use Running backs correctly and if he tries that 90% pass-10% run ratio he used in Philly it could get ugly. But hey he did win his fair share of games.

19-01-2014, 08:53 PM
Broncos -vs- Seahawks 2014 Ohmy

19-01-2014, 09:01 PM
(19-01-2014 08:53 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Broncos -vs- Seahawks 2014 Ohmy

Battle of the pot smokers. Drinking Beverage

[Image: mrhanky.jpg]

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-01-2014, 09:06 PM
(19-01-2014 09:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-01-2014 08:53 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Broncos -vs- Seahawks 2014 Ohmy

Battle of the pot smokers. Drinking Beverage

The Smoka Bowl

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post