The Super Bowl

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-02-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: The Super Bowl
(02-02-2015 11:59 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I didn't care who won, just wanted to see an entertaining game -- and I got my wish. It was the most entertaining finish of any Super Bowl I've watched. I couldn't stop laughing after that circus catch on the 5 yard line. I was extremely impressed by the resilience and fighting spirit of both teams. They both played well enough to win, but when two great teams go head-to-head, someone has to lose.

The halftime show didn't do a thing for me -- a mediocre performance of mediocre pop music with cheesy outfits. Meh. I was impressed by how quickly she was able to change clothes.

Great game, though.

It was a good game until the final blunder.

As for the halftime, where is the wardrobe malfunction when you want it? Angel

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.” ~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
02-02-2015, 01:06 PM
RE: The Super Bowl
(02-02-2015 12:57 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(02-02-2015 11:59 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I didn't care who won, just wanted to see an entertaining game -- and I got my wish. It was the most entertaining finish of any Super Bowl I've watched. I couldn't stop laughing after that circus catch on the 5 yard line. I was extremely impressed by the resilience and fighting spirit of both teams. They both played well enough to win, but when two great teams go head-to-head, someone has to lose.

The halftime show didn't do a thing for me -- a mediocre performance of mediocre pop music with cheesy outfits. Meh. I was impressed by how quickly she was able to change clothes.

Great game, though.

It was a good game until the final blunder.

As for the halftime, where is the wardrobe malfunction when you want it? Angel

An audio or video malfunction would have been nice.
In fact, a twenty minute power outage would have been perfect. Big Grin

The first time I got a universal remote control, I thought to myself "This changes everything."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply