The Syrian military generals are the best in the world.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2013, 09:47 AM
They are employing a strategy not yet seen in the history of warfare.
They are using conventional and guerrilla warfare simultaneously.

The Syrian guerrilla forces are a combo of special ops and a growing volunteer
Militia. These are frontline troops designed to gather Intel, take up sniper positions, flag areas to be bombed, flag areas for further military support etc etc.
These are the ones who get caught sometimes and get beheaded by the "freedom fighters".

The conventional troops carry out the typical large scale ops with tanks, planes and helicopters.

Knowing that many weapons were coming through turkey and Lebanon. Assads military is now employing the help from Hezbollah guerrillas in Lebanon and now the Kurdish population close to turkey is fighting the supply lines from turkey.

No other military leader has successfully employed such a multi pronged attack and been successful.
And right now the opposition in Syria (Alqaeda) is reduced to barely fighting and mainly terrorizing civilians.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2013, 11:40 AM
RE: The Syrian military generals are the best in the world.
(20-07-2013 09:47 AM)I and I Wrote:  No other military leader has successfully employed such a multi pronged attack and been successful.

You really want to make that completely unfounded claim?

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-07-2013, 12:33 PM
(20-07-2013 11:40 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  
(20-07-2013 09:47 AM)I and I Wrote:  No other military leader has successfully employed such a multi pronged attack and been successful.

You really want to make that completely unfounded claim?

I just did
Find all posts by this user