The TRUTH is here!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2014, 10:01 AM
The TRUTH is here!
Before I get started I just wanted to let everyone know that the light of TRUTH has finally come to shine in the darkness of this atheist forum.

Quote:The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Psalm 14:1
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2014, 10:10 AM
RE: The TRUTH is here!
That's good to know.

Thanks.

Also...

Because...
< Insert baseless assertion here >
< Insert nonsensical non sequitur here >
< insert bible quote here >
God loves you and is sending you to hell.

Thumbsup

Carry on.

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
20-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Welcome.

Please. Do enlighten us. Stay awhile and learn. You'll find the atheism vs theism section of interest. That's where we heathens hang out for conversations about your troof. And we can talk about this little light of yours over there. Drinking Beverage

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
20-09-2014, 10:26 AM
How to win friends and influence people 101.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
20-09-2014, 10:37 AM
(20-09-2014 10:01 AM)hell-lover Wrote:  Before I get started I just wanted to let everyone know that the light of TRUTH has finally come to shine in the darkness of this atheist forum.

NON-BELIEVER! THE FOOL HATH SAID THERE IS NO FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER! MY GOD HAS BIGGER BALLS THAN YOURS! REPENT! THE TIME IS NOW!

HE BOILED FOR YOUR SINS! YOU WORSHIP A FALSE GOD!

[Image: 450-boiled.jpg]

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 5 users Like Logisch's post
20-09-2014, 10:44 AM
Theist troll or atheist troll? Place your bets!

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
20-09-2014, 10:56 AM
(20-09-2014 10:44 AM)One Above All Wrote:  Theist troll or atheist troll? Place your bets!

Atheist - no one is this delusional

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
20-09-2014, 11:27 AM
Bah, I been here a while already. Drinking Beverage

"Yeshua said to him, I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Way and The Truth and The Life; no man comes to my Father but by me alone.” - John 14:6, Aramaic Bible

#sigh
20-09-2014, 11:30 AM
(20-09-2014 11:27 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Bah, I been here a while already. Drinking Beverage

"Yeshua said to him, I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Way and The Truth and The Life; no man comes to my Father but by me alone.” - John 14:6, Aramaic Bible

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. Ezekiel 23:20

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
20-09-2014, 11:33 AM
(20-09-2014 11:30 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(20-09-2014 11:27 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Bah, I been here a while already. Drinking Beverage

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. Ezekiel 23:20

"My my, aren't you a big one." - Catherine the Great's last words.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post