The TRUTH is here!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2014, 02:38 PM
RE: The TRUTH is here!
(20-09-2014 10:01 AM)hell-lover Wrote:  Before I get started I just wanted to let everyone know that the light of TRUTH has finally come to shine in the darkness of this atheist forum.

Good for you! You are truth number 4,963. Let's see how fast you get banned. HBL I think was here for a while, so as long as you do not argue as long or poorly as he did. I am guessing you might be gone by the end of this month.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2014, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2014 03:49 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(20-09-2014 10:01 AM)hell-lover Wrote:  Before I get started I just wanted to let everyone know that the light of TRUTH has finally come to shine in the darkness of this atheist forum.

Yayyyyy a new chew toy, "come at me bro".

[Image: 284kn5.jpg]

Now come on down to the boxing ring so I can dismantle you and teach you how your delusion of choice has robbed you of IQ points...come on, don't be scared, I promise to be nice, and we can enter an intellectual discourse, to start I will prove to you that no one who wrote of jesus actually knew him, which invalidates the story of jesus, and by default, christianity. You can find the boxing ring here:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...oxing-Ring

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
22-09-2014, 10:41 AM
"Finally"? LOL, I hate to break it to you, but we've had many trolls here before. Drinking Beverage

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
22-09-2014, 01:28 PM
(20-09-2014 05:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

Well finally. Thank you Jebus. Prasie the Lard. Halleluia. Amen

BTW, Girly, Mithras said he was "the way, the truth and the life" some centuries prior, so I'll raise ya a quote.
http://beginningandend.com/jesus-copy-ho...agan-gods/

Your "personal Jesus" crossed my mind the other day, reading about why the Greeks put Socrates to death. It seems it wasn't so much that he wouldn't *say* he believed in the gods, but they got that what gods really are, are "embodiments of ideals", and in rejecting them, the culture's ideals are seen to be rejected. No wonder people get their undies in such a bunch.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
22-09-2014, 01:58 PM

Shut the fuck up.

[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
24-09-2014, 06:32 PM

What a relief. Thanks. Smile

An aside, (and, directed at the regular members here) ~ let's start pools on these fools! Big Grin
24-09-2014, 07:46 PM

"You're very clever, young man, very clever, but it's turtles all the way down!"