The Tax March

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2017, 01:29 PM
The Tax March
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/loca...his-taxes/

Quote:From Seattle to the District, protesters are gathering in cities throughout the country Saturday to call on President Trump to release his personal tax returns. The protests fall on the country’s traditionally recognized deadline to file taxes, April 15.

In all, more than 100 marches are expected to occur throughout the day. The main march unfolded in the nation’s capital, where protesters gathered for a rally in front of the Capitol and then planned to march near the Lincoln Memorial in the afternoon. In South Florida, activists say they will march to Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort, where the president is staying this weekend.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
15-04-2017, 01:35 PM
RE: The Tax March
Quote:In South Florida, activists say they will march to Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort, where the president is staying this weekend.

This weekend?! Isn't he nearly full time there now?
I think he only spends a few days mid week in DC between his stays in Florida.
I hope he has a major grabber playing golf.
Dodgy
15-04-2017, 01:53 PM
He kept attacking Barak because he golfed too much. Trump golfs all the time.

It looks like the travel costs for Trump's first year will be equal to Barak's entire 8 years.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
15-04-2017, 02:03 PM
In Berkeley - people march peacefully, a group of black masked men with sticks shows up and starts fighting.

Fucking assholes, people are supposed to be able to protest peacefully, police is to protect peaceful marches.

This is the second time the masked group in Berkeley pulls this. Who the fuck are they?

[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
15-04-2017, 02:09 PM
(15-04-2017 02:03 PM)Dom Wrote:  In Berkeley - people march peacefully, a group of black masked men with sticks shows up and starts fighting.

Fucking assholes, people are supposed to be able to protest peacefully, police is to protect peaceful marches.

This is the second time the masked group in Berkeley pulls this. Who the fuck are they?

Maybe they're the "hired guns" we've heard so much about. Only they're coming from the other side.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
15-04-2017, 09:03 PM
(15-04-2017 02:09 PM)pablo Wrote:  Maybe they're the "hired guns" we've heard so much about. Only they're coming from the other side.

I don't believe that they are from the other side. I don't believe they are from your side either.
I am Trump supporter but I am so glad that people from the other side have freedom to protest.
I understand that those who are in black masks have nothing to do with peaceful protestors.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
16-04-2017, 09:33 AM
(15-04-2017 01:53 PM)Dom Wrote:  He kept attacking Barak because he golfed too much. Trump golfs all the time.

It looks like the travel costs for Trump's first year will be equal to Barak's entire 8 years.

[Image: C9dgCpcVwAAfxNJ.jpg:large]
[+] 1 user Likes ResidentEvilFan's post
16-04-2017, 09:39 AM
(15-04-2017 02:03 PM)Dom Wrote:  In Berkeley - people march peacefully, a group of black masked men with sticks shows up and starts fighting.

https://crimethinc.com
16-04-2017, 07:24 PM
Bet he sucks at golf too.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
16-04-2017, 07:29 PM
(16-04-2017 07:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Bet he sucks at golf too.

He sucks at everything else, why break precedent? Tongue