The Tax March

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2017, 05:15 PM
RE: The Tax March
(17-04-2017 11:19 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  How come we're not protesting about healthcare? What about the wars in the Middle East? What about NSA spying? What about all the other things I can think of that are more important than the tax returns?

Whatever serves to get that cunt out of office.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2017, 06:28 PM
RE: The Tax March
(17-04-2017 12:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(17-04-2017 11:19 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  How come we're not protesting about healthcare? What about the wars in the Middle East? What about NSA spying? What about all the other things I can think of that are more important than the tax returns?

It's because tax day is here. But one way or another, I would love to see his taxes and set the thing about collusion with Russia and special interests to rest. Why is he so resistant to making them public like all the others have? The longer he refuses to show them, the more suspicious it gets. He should want to put the matter to rest - unless he is scared of what people will see.

My take- he's not as wealthy as he claims, and he pays taxes. Both undermine his cred. Also, I personally don't think he expected to win. The look on his face and his posture give me that feeling. And I also think that he thinks he isn't going to last four years, so doesn't want to release that information on those grounds. Same reason for not turning control of his holdings over to a blind trust, as required by law. Or he's just a big enough dick that he thinks he doesn't have to reveal that information to us common people. I'm betting that we can come up with more possibilities.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post