The Ted Cruz Crazy Train Continues

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2015, 09:27 AM
RE: The Ted Cruz Crazy Train Continues
(01-12-2015 09:21 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 09:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Well he's certainly not a very attractive one.

[Image: drunk_1.jpg]

Anyone notice that this cat has the same deer-in-the-headlights look that James Holmes had/has after shooting up the theater?

Whackadoodles like that go through life with that look on their face....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
01-12-2015, 09:32 AM
He has to ramp the crazy card up, he's down behind 2 others playing the crazy level up better than him. He also talks to elegant at that fancy 8th grade reading level, he needs to tone that down(maybe he has lately) to get better attention directed his way.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
01-12-2015, 09:35 AM
(30-11-2015 09:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 01:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Now, please understand (he says)...Ted isn't making this allegation, he's just repeating made up nonsense so that his sheeple will make this allegation:

Ted Cruz cites reports that Planned Parenthood shooter could be 'trangendered leftist activist.' What?

From the Washington Post article:

Well he's certainly not a very attractive one.

(01-12-2015 09:21 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 09:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Well he's certainly not a very attractive one.

Anyone notice that this cat has the same deer-in-the-headlights look that James Holmes had/has after shooting up the theater?

I think everyone in Colorado has that look on their if they're not smoking legal weed.

I'm just surprised that Nick Nolte is transgendered.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
01-12-2015, 10:17 AM
(01-12-2015 09:35 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  

(01-12-2015 09:21 AM)Fireball Wrote:  Anyone notice that this cat has the same deer-in-the-headlights look that James Holmes had/has after shooting up the theater?

I think everyone in Colorado has that look on their if they're not smoking legal weed.

I think what may have happened is that he checked the wrong box on the form. He doesn't look like he could fill out a driver's licence form correctly. This man needs mental help and medication.

Ted Cruz does too.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
01-12-2015, 10:42 AM
(01-12-2015 10:17 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 09:35 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I think everyone in Colorado has that look on their if they're not smoking legal weed.

I think what may have happened is that he checked the wrong box on the form. He doesn't look like he could fill out a driver's licence form correctly. This man needs mental help and medication.

Ted Cruz does too.

When it comes down to it, is there anything separating this Dear dude and Ted Cruz besides money?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
01-12-2015, 11:19 AM
Cruz is a practising Southern Baptist, which kinda says it all about his bizarre utterances. He thinks homosexuality is a sin; same-sex marriage is a sin; all LBGTI lifestyles are sinful; sex outside of marriage is a sin; birth control of any sort is sinful; abortion is a sin; females cannot be SB pastors etc.

Luckily logic will prevail in the end, and this nutter won't even get near the presidency.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
01-12-2015, 01:15 PM
(01-12-2015 11:19 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Cruz is a practising Southern Baptist, which kinda says it all about his bizarre utterances. He thinks homosexuality is a sin; same-sex marriage is a sin; all LBGTI lifestyles are sinful; sex outside of marriage is a sin; birth control of any sort is sinful; abortion is a sin; females cannot be SB pastors etc.

Luckily logic will prevail in the end, and this nutter won't even get near the presidency.

I used to be a Baptist, back in the day...I've been trying to get my mind to remember what it was like to look at presidential candidates the way I did back then. I think even though we shared a number of evangelical beliefs, I still would have thought this was one of the craziest fuckers (and downright scary if he won) to ever run for president.

At least, that's what I like to tell myself. Weeping

~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
03-12-2015, 08:41 AM
(30-11-2015 01:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Ted Cruz cites reports that Planned Parenthood shooter could be 'trangendered leftist activist.' What?

This is technically true in the same sense that it's technically true that Ted Cruz might be a transgendered leftist activist.

I mean, I'm not saying he is... but there are conflicting reports.

(30-11-2015 01:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  From the Washington Post article:
Quote:Cruz's campaign later said he was not making this allegation himself, but simply pointing out that there are conflicting reports — including some that Dear was registered to vote as a woman.

So, even if this is true... how do we get from someone being transgendered to them automatically being liberal? Is this an implicit admission that Cruz's party is hostile to the transgendered, and that no sane transgendered person would vote Republican? Because, I can't see any other link.
[+] 4 users Like RobbyPants's post
03-12-2015, 10:40 AM
(03-12-2015 08:41 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 01:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Ted Cruz cites reports that Planned Parenthood shooter could be 'trangendered leftist activist.' What?

This is technically true in the same sense that it's technically true that Ted Cruz might be a transgendered leftist activist.

I mean, I'm not saying he is... but there are conflicting reports.

(30-11-2015 01:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  From the Washington Post article:

So, even if this is true... how do we get from someone being transgendered to them automatically being liberal? Is this an implicit admission that Cruz's party is hostile to the transgendered, and that no sane transgendered person would vote Republican? Because, I can't see any other link.

Well, now we know from Teddy C. that there is not a rubber shortage in America. Apparently he bought them a lot out of the dorm bathroom when he attended Liberty University. Laughat

~Izel
06-12-2015, 12:39 PM
Everyone who has ever worked with Ted Cruz despises him

“Why do people take such an instant dislike to Ted Cruz? It just saves time.”

"There’s former House Speaker John Boehner, who, when “asked about Cruz at a fund-raiser last spring, …responded by raising a lone finger — the middle one.”"

Laughat

~Izel
[+] 5 users Like Erxomai's post