The Terrifying Results of Muslim Immigration in the UK
I don't know, some of you may have seen it, but this is some crazy shit Gasp

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
09-12-2015, 12:03 PM
RE: The Terrifying Results of Muslim Immigration in the UK
If they want sharia law, they should go to a country where that is the law.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like cmr211's post
09-12-2015, 12:07 PM
So the "terrifying" result is that... out of millions of people they found two crazy guys to interview?

I don't know how people over there still manage to sleep at night.
Dodgy

... this is my signature!
[+] 5 users Like cjlr's post
09-12-2015, 12:19 PM
(09-12-2015 12:07 PM)cjlr Wrote:  So the "terrifying" result is that... out of millions of people they found two crazy guys to interview?

Dodgy

Yea but don't you see what they're doing to people in the streets? I live in muslim country and if someone comes to me telling me I need to wear hijab I'd be offended. Would you be ok if someone came in to your country and told you you have to live like people do in he's country?

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
09-12-2015, 12:31 PM
(09-12-2015 12:19 PM)izel Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 12:07 PM)cjlr Wrote:  So the "terrifying" result is that... out of millions of people they found two crazy guys to interview?

Dodgy

Yea but don't you see what they're doing to people in the streets? I live in muslim country and if someone comes to me telling me I need to wear hijab I'd be offended. Would you be ok if someone came in to your country and told you you have to live like people do in he's country?

They can say what they like, but so long as they're powerless they're no worse than any other street preachers. I don't particularly like random pushy assholes, but I don't particularly give a shit if they're not doing anything more than ranting.

... this is my signature!
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
09-12-2015, 12:49 PM
(09-12-2015 12:19 PM)izel Wrote:  

Dodgy

Have you ever considered that it's also their country? Sure, they are idiots who want to push a set of law that we judge moronic at beast. There is a lot of people in the UK like that. Some would like a ban on immigration, other destroy various social programs, some would like to prevent certain groups of people from working in certain fields or voting. There is always idiots in group of human being. Considering that, even in their own community they have trouble pushing their own agenda, I wouldn't loose sleep over one or two assholes. I would keep an eye on them and try to work to solve their issues, but let say I wouldn't call that the terrifying results of Muslim immigration in the UK. This country has a lot of extremist political groups who would love to pass ridiculous laws and thankfully they represent a very small minority and their power limited. In a religiously tolerant and racially inclusive society fundamentalist struggle to find good support in their own community. Let's not give the illusion that some communities need them to be heard and protected. That's when they turn from a few idiots with a loud mouth to a dangerous social mouvement.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 3 users Like epronovost's post
09-12-2015, 12:59 PM
Oh so that makes it OK for a group of men to stop me in the street and tell me I can not walk here or sit here because I'm not dressed according to he's religion?

1 Like = 1 Prayer
09-12-2015, 01:01 PM
There was some Muslim extreme fundamentalist joker handing out free quran's once when I was in UK. I was at a market with a French friend of mine - she takes no shit from anyone. Anyway, he seemed friendly so I was polite to him, shook his hand, introduced her as my friend, and *she* offered her hand to shake Big Grin The poor bastard looked at her like she was a snake and *very gingerly* shook her hand. He seemed visibly relieved that Allah didn't strike him down, and visibly annoyed that in order to keep up the oh-so-reasonable-I'm-just-a-guy-like-all-you-fellahs-ho-ho-ho vibe going he had to stoop to such levels. We had a good chuckle about it afterwards.

ETA: I tried to read the quran he gave me but it's twice as demented and twice as boring as the Bible at the same time, which is kind of miraculous, now that I think about it Consider

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
09-12-2015, 01:07 PM
(09-12-2015 12:59 PM)izel Wrote:  Oh so that makes it OK for a group of men to stop me in the street and tell me I can not walk here or sit here because I'm not dressed according to he's religion?

No, it doesn't. But it's an interesting point. Are laws unjust if only a small minority disagree with them? Let's say you live in Saudi Arabia and are required to wear a hijab at all times, let's say that they extend that law to *all women* regardless of faith, nationality or whatever... Is it an unjust law? I'd say that it is. But laws are just... the reflection of the will of the majority... well, in a democracy that is, and that's only in theory. In most places it's all about who's powerful enough to force things to go their way, and then there's a bit of window dressing and word salad to pretend that it's the will of the majority because it's no longer PC to do it without some alleged relationship to freedom or justice or some other such pipe-dream Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
09-12-2015, 01:20 PM
I don't know how things are done in US and UK, but here you go around telling people how to dress and how not to? You will get your skull cracked guaranteed. Last time government tried to ban the advertising of alcohol people were outraged. To demonstrate they went and drank alcohol in mosque Here is the Google search of the images of people turning mosque into a bar. Literally.

Edit: Forgot to mention once again, this is a MUSLIM country Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 7 users Like izel's post