The Terrifying Results of Muslim Immigration in the UK

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2015, 01:28 PM
RE: The Terrifying Results of Muslim Immigration in the UK
(09-12-2015 01:20 PM)izel Wrote:  I don't know how things are done in US and UK, but here you go around telling people how to dress and how not to? You will get your skull cracked guaranteed.

If I wanted to do that though, I might be prepared to take a long strategy. I might first establish a Muslim party in parliament, then vigorously promote the religion. I might target low education rural areas... I might *democratically* force you to wear a burqa Wink

An alternative is to blow shit to hell, spread terror! More authoritarian government! They will save us! But we must do as they say! ... And so forth. There's a lot of ways to get to a point where I can tell you what to wear... But that's hardly a priority anyway. My priority as a scumbag, is to entrench *my* way of doing things are force *everything*, not just clothing, to be done my way.

Secret police, popular demagoguery, a convenient scapegoat, a war with a dastardly neighbour. Brothers, OH, Brothers, WE MUST UNITE to face this threat... A sufficiently devious person might achieve it. But it will be difficult.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2015, 01:54 PM
For too long Choudary has tested the line between free speech and radicalisation here in the UK. He has already served time in prison and is back there now awaiting a trial on trying to recruit new extreme followers.

The very few people who have walked around trying to enforce Sharia Zones havent had much success lol. The police soon clamp down on those sort of actions here believe me as it seriously disrupts the peace.

They are an extremely small minority. Tiny.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 5 users Like bemore's post
09-12-2015, 01:57 PM
(09-12-2015 01:54 PM)bemore Wrote:  seriously disrupts the peace.

Exactly my point. I'd be just upset if it was the other way around. Regardless how small the group is, it only takes one idiot to "seriously disrupts the peace".

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like izel's post
09-12-2015, 01:58 PM
(09-12-2015 01:54 PM)bemore Wrote:  They are an extremely small minority. Tiny.

They're also very short.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
09-12-2015, 01:59 PM
(09-12-2015 01:57 PM)izel Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 01:54 PM)bemore Wrote:  seriously disrupts the peace.

Exactly my point. I'd be just upset if it was the other way around. Regardless how small the group is, it only takes one idiot to "seriously disrupts the peace".

Idiots are cunning though, and disguise themselves as normal human beings... so other than shooting everyone I think we have to wait until they out themselves before doing anything about it.

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
10-12-2015, 05:34 AM
I will use my own religion to force women to wear absolutely nothing! *perv mode enabled*
10-12-2015, 06:07 AM
(10-12-2015 05:34 AM)Typho2k Wrote:  I will use my own religion to force women to wear absolutely nothing! *perv mode enabled*

There is a *perv mode enabled* cult here. What they do is, they gather all family friends and, middle of the night turn off the lights and its free for all Laugh out load You may end up with your mom but hey Facepalm

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 3 users Like izel's post
10-12-2015, 06:13 AM
I'm not sure why this is entitled "The Terrifying Result of Muslim Immigration in the UK".

It's basically about a very small number of nut-jobs who are failing to persuade anyone that they are anything other than nut-jobs.

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
[+] 2 users Like Silly Deity's post
10-12-2015, 06:16 AM
Izel, is there freedom of speech in Turkey to say whatever you want?
This guy is fanatical, but he's allowed to say what he wants. And people are allowed to say what they want in response to him. So if he tries to make me wear a burqa, I have the freedom to tell him to fuck off. If he physically tries to force it on me, I have the right to kick him in the nuts. Sharia law is incompatible with the constitutions of the Western nations so there is zero chance of it ever happening.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
10-12-2015, 06:26 AM
(10-12-2015 06:16 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Izel, is there freedom of speech in Turkey to say whatever you want?
This guy is fanatical, but he's allowed to say what he wants. And people are allowed to say what they want in response to him. So if he tries to make me wear a burqa, I have the freedom to tell him to fuck off. If he physically tries to force it on me, I have the right to kick him in the nuts. Sharia law is incompatible with the constitutions of the Western nations so there is zero chance of it ever happening.

Yea but see how they kick that lady out of their area there? Why am I even reffering as their area, its a public street. She even says I'm poor, they tell her we don't care if you poor. They don't just say it, they enforcing it to people. Also see how they insulting the gay guy walking? There is a thin line between freedom of speech and a fucking asshole.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post