The Terrifying Results of Muslim Immigration in the UK

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-12-2015, 08:02 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2015 08:07 AM by izel.)
RE: The Terrifying Results of Muslim Immigration in the UK
(11-12-2015 01:47 AM)morondog Wrote:  Well, there's a natural tendency to build a bigger wall and keep the bad people out. I just... For me the point of civilisation is that it's *better*. You can't say "free speech" and qualify it with "only for people we like". Fairness is something hard to achieve and very precious. I would rather not see society become more authoritarian.

Yeah, it's not an entirely black and white issue. I think millions should be taken in with open arms, and we have, 2 million of them, but I do think the process needs to happen differently. There's reports of hundreds of passports being found at the border since everyone wants to be Syrian so they can get refugee status. So they come into Europe with no passports or documents at all. I think they know the floodgates are going to come down so everyone who has a chance is going for it right now since there will be mass amnesty given to literally millions of immigrants in the next year. Imagine the influx the US would see if everyone knew they could get citizenship within a few years of arriving in the US ( legal or not).

I really don't know the answer, it's a fucked up situation all around, but I think there will be some difficulty in assimilating millions of people who can't speak the language, have no knowledge of the local morals and values, and come from a totally different culture. We've already seen it in Turkey, and while hundreds of thousands will do well, it will only take 1 terrorist attack from 1 refugee to taint the image of them all ( which unfortunately what ISIS wants since they thrive on division)

With all this, the laws in Europe/US/Canada has to change. For example, Do Not allow hate speech, they have no authority over what I wear and or rather I like to have sex with man or woman. They should not be allowed to have the sharia patrol/watch on my streets period. Muslims who are citizens of non-Muslim states or in our case Muslim state with separated church and state or democratic Muslim country are in a social contract with the state to obey its laws "and those who are in authority over you" and not you having an authority over the citizens because my mini skirt insults your God. But the main problem is, Quran and Sunnah (the words of prophet, little extra crazy in Islam as if Quran wasn't crazy enough) clearly states DO NOT obey man made laws.

This reminds me of a quote from a former Muslim woman, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, that went along the lines of: "All people are equal, not all cultures are equal." So the West must make a decision, are we feminists or are we accommodating supporters of multiculturalism? Are we for protecting minorities? or are going to excuse abuse in the name of multiculturalism? They are mutually exclusive in the case of Islam's legal incarnation through Sharia. We can't have it both ways.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like izel's post
11-12-2015, 12:04 PM
There have been some issues raised here that have led me to question my own beliefs about the conditioning I have had through political correctness.

I have always had the view that anybody should be entitled to believe in what they want, as long as it does not interfere with anybody else's life and previously I have applied this to religion. Since the inception of this thread and in particular the views of Eva and Izel my tolerance has been put into question.

I have further research to look into from what I have learned here but I am now leaning towards an intolerance more towards religion, especially Islam in the UK. I do not wish to see any further degradation or watering down of the culture here, which I believe will happen if we continue down the route we are taking.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
11-12-2015, 12:19 PM
(11-12-2015 12:04 PM)bemore Wrote:  ...
but I am now leaning towards an intolerance more towards religion,

Not quite.

Are you intolerant towards Buddhism? Didn't think so.

What you are feeling is an intolerance towards intolerance.

Join the club.

Thumbsup

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
11-12-2015, 01:36 PM
(09-12-2015 09:50 AM)izel Wrote:  I don't know, some of you may have seen it, but this is some crazy shit Gasp

Is this one of those streets that the police are afraid to go in? heard from a very respected source that there are those.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-12-2015, 02:24 PM
(11-12-2015 12:04 PM)bemore Wrote:  There have been some issues raised here that have led me to question my own beliefs about the conditioning I have had through political correctness.

I have always had the view that anybody should be entitled to believe in what they want, as long as it does not interfere with anybody else's life and previously I have applied this to religion. Since the inception of this thread and in particular the views of Eva and Izel my tolerance has been put into question.

I have further research to look into from what I have learned here but I am now leaning towards an intolerance more towards religion, especially Islam in the UK. I do not wish to see any further degradation or watering down of the culture here, which I believe will happen if we continue down the route we are taking.

Yes, I think it is absolutely necessary for Europe that more sane people dig their heads out of the sand of political correctness at any cost, and recognize and admit that we have a problem before it gets out of hand.

Otherwise we will witness a rise of the far right ( we already are witnessing it ) as a response to how poorly left and far left is handling this situation.
And we all know how far right will handle it, nobody wants that....for now.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
11-12-2015, 02:50 PM
(11-12-2015 01:36 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 09:50 AM)izel Wrote:  I don't know, some of you may have seen it, but this is some crazy shit Gasp

Is this one of those streets that the police are afraid to go in? heard from a very respected source that there are those.

I don't know, I don't live in UK. But if your claim is true, then I don't even k ow where to begin with that. What I don't get is, these people leave their home land for a pursue of a better life, only to continue to live the same shitty life. It doesn't stop there, they also wanna enforce others to live their way of shitty life. I...I don't understand the mentality.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
11-12-2015, 05:24 PM
(11-12-2015 07:04 AM)Eva Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 06:14 AM)morondog Wrote:  Rolleyes The point is the Jewish and Islamic courts have no force of law. It's the same as going to a fortune teller in terms of actual legalities. If you choose to go to a fortune teller to resolve your marriage disputes that's your right.

The fortune teller analogy isn't quite doing it for me. A fortune teller cannot grant you a divorce within yours or anybody else's community and is certainly not viewed as a judge or jury. The fact that they are called sharia Courts is a telling sign, they have set up their own legal system within the wider framework of democracy and is at odds with it. This should not be allowed to happen the rule of law should prevail and anything undermining it should be closed down. Laws come about through the consensus of the citizens via a democratic voting system not because some imam sets up a court in a terraced house in a city suburb. A system that may well have it's flaws but it has brought us equality, including women's rights and gays right to marry. A system far superior to sharia which if allowed will bring, among other things, veiled women and stoning of adulterers.

Different courts, neighborhoods and the rest ultimately lead to social segregation and inequality. Not to mention the collapse of social cohesion and identity. A country without a strong identity and foundation will inevitably collapse as its citizens have nothing to fight for, feel loyal towards or protective of other than their own private little worlds.

As I said in my earlier post Europe's multicultural success of the past is now eroding under the weight of the Middle East crisis and this is just one symptom of it. But we keep on letting the individual symptoms slide. Democracy did not come easily but if taken for granted it will be lost in a heartbeat.

Sharia courts are not, in fact, a legal system. They are outside the law.

Participation is nominally voluntary, though social/religious pressure might not make it appear so.

If they mete out physical punishment, they are guilty of conspiracy to commit assault, battery, and/or murder and they should be prosecuted by the actual legal system.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
11-12-2015, 05:28 PM
(11-12-2015 02:50 PM)izel Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 01:36 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Is this one of those streets that the police are afraid to go in? heard from a very respected source that there are those.

I don't know, I don't live in UK. But if your claim is true, then I don't even k ow where to begin with that. What I don't get is, these people leave their home land for a pursue of a better life, only to continue to live the same shitty life. It doesn't stop there, they also wanna enforce others to live their way of shitty life. I...I don't understand the mentality.

Maybe they emigrated for the express purpose of trying to spread their shitty religion and way of life. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
12-12-2015, 12:39 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2015 01:15 AM by Free Thought.)
(11-12-2015 01:36 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Is this one of those streets that the police are afraid to go in? heard from a very respected source that there are those.

I don't know, I don't live in UK. But if your claim is true, then I don't even k ow where to begin with that.

It isn't true; it was a joke based on a common bit of propaganda used by scaremongers to make people afraid of tham nar mooslams.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
14-12-2015, 09:31 AM

I think a fair amount are actually 1st and 2nd generation and have grown up in Europe and a large amount of the extremists were born here. The ones who set up their stalls in the city centre and and make you tube videos have Birmingham accents. I would imagine they have no idea what it is like in Afghanistan or Syria and have some flights of fancy regarding a caliphate lifestyle.

It is the wanting to enforce it that is the issue. Islam is a proselytising religion so to spread it far and wide is at its core. It also has a political system that is part and parcel of it. The guy in the video in the OP says it outright. He wants sharia and veiled women throughout Europe and America. He's not making any secret of it. Yet we are, if the British media, particularly The Guardian newspaper and the BBC, are anything to go by, meant to overlook this and claim Islam has nothing to do with the terrorists. It's an elephant in the room situation and it's ridiculous.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 3 users Like Eva's post