The Terrifying Results of Muslim Immigration in the UK

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2015, 03:30 PM
RE: The Terrifying Results of Muslim Immigration in the UK
(14-12-2015 09:31 AM)Eva Wrote:  Yet we are, if the British media, particularly The Guardian newspaper and the BBC, are anything to go by, meant to overlook this and claim Islam has nothing to do with the terrorists. It's an elephant in the room situation and it's ridiculous.

IMO Radical Islam is definitely responsible for providing a channelled outlet for the anger, putting the tools and ideology in the hands of those who can do the most damage with them. I do think that just looking at the religion is missing that there are reasons that people are susceptible to the radical Islamists' rhetoric. The radical Islam I think is more of a symptom than a cause. Or possibly a bit of an amplifier. People who would otherwise be violent but petty criminals are given a bit more structure and organisation which makes them into violent and possibly much more effective criminals.

There is a delicacy with dealing with it still though. IMO you've got to be careful when you're monkeying with free speech. I personally think laws against hate speech and incitement to violence are actually a necessary thing, but the bastards who do the incitement are gonna be slippery, so no matter how you word it, unless you're willing to go the whole hog and establish censorship, you're ability to limit their message is going to be limited.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
15-12-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: The Terrifying Results of Muslim Immigration in the UK
(11-12-2015 02:50 PM)izel Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 01:36 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Is this one of those streets that the police are afraid to go in? heard from a very respected source that there are those.

I don't know, I don't live in UK. But if your claim is true, then I don't even k ow where to begin with that. What I don't get is, these people leave their home land for a pursue of a better life, only to continue to live the same shitty life. It doesn't stop there, they also wanna enforce others to live their way of shitty life. I...I don't understand the mentality.

I think FreeThought was being sarcastic of Trump's comments regarding London. If there were any streets like that in Britain, you can bet that people would make sure to march in them all the time until it became normal. It's in our nature.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post