The Theory of Hate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2016, 10:01 AM
The Theory of Hate
This is something i came up with. This is what i would say if I was God.

"Hate...Let me tell you how much i have come to hate you since you began to live. The Universe you live in is infinite. Infinite ! If the word "hate" was engraved on each centimeter of that universe, it would not equal one one bilionth of the Hate i feel for humans at this micro instant."

So, christians believe their God cares about them and guides them. But if he is in fact all mighty, he could have created an infinite number of species, an infinite number of civilizations, to worship him. So, why are we so important. Beside, he would never need mortals to worship him, if he is almighty. HE WOULD HAVE BETTER SHIT TO DO ! So, why care ?
And even if he cares, he would hate us. I mean, Humanity has commited the most unimaginable atrocities we can think of. No God, in his so called infinite wisdow, would love us !
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2016, 12:54 PM
The Theory of Hate
Or you could posit that he created a multitude of universes to see which one works best. When he figures it out, he'll destroy them and do it right next time. All the while he's rolling his eyes at all of us, calling us stupid as he collapses universes one by one.
27-03-2016, 05:20 PM
RE: The Theory of Hate
(27-03-2016 10:01 AM)The_Guy Wrote:  This is something i came up with. This is what i would say if I was God.

"Hate...Let me tell you how much i have come to hate you since you began to live. The Universe you live in is infinite. Infinite ! If the word "hate" was engraved on each centimeter of that universe, it would not equal one one bilionth of the Hate i feel for humans at this micro instant."

So, christians believe their God cares about them and guides them. But if he is in fact all mighty, he could have created an infinite number of species, an infinite number of civilizations, to worship him. So, why are we so important. Beside, he would never need mortals to worship him, if he is almighty. HE WOULD HAVE BETTER SHIT TO DO ! So, why care ?
And even if he cares, he would hate us. I mean, Humanity has commited the most unimaginable atrocities we can think of. No God, in his so called infinite wisdow, would love us !

You make a good point, the God of the Bible is very flawed and has been given human traits like jealousy and wrath. It's not possible for an all loving, perfect being to be capable of such trivial emotions, even his "love" isn't infinite and has conditions like reciprocation. I've known parents who love a child who hates them and will continue to love them no matter what, even God isn't capable of this. He still feels a need to punish those who reject him, that's not even human, it's monstrous.

In the end the Abrahamic version of God is very hateful, he's basically holding our immortal souls hostage and he knows we are weak and "sinful" and will most likely break his many rules but insists we worship him and the blood sacrifice of his kid or we face the most horrific punishment ever conceived. The only thing is yes I agree God hates us for being his deeply flawed creation but he's done way worse than us so who is he to judge? We've never killed literally every land animal or human besides one family before, that was all him. If he hated me I'd take it as a compliment, according to his morality he can only love sheep who are easily indoctrinated so if anything his love is useless. I'm just glad he doesn't exist and even if he did is not like the God we have come to understand exists from religious texts, perhaps a more realistic God is indifferent toward us or abandoned us for greater things.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
27-03-2016, 05:44 PM
[Image: Picture_6130_ezr.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
24-04-2016, 09:18 PM
God didn't create us because He wants us to worship Him. He created us because He wanted to have children the same way mortal men want to have children.
When He created us in heaven as spirits He told us that we can become like Him. We can become Gods. But in order to become like Him we have to obtain physical bodies like He has. We also have to learn things that possible to learn only in mortal world. Gods know what pain and death are. We have to know it too. That is why He created this earth for us where we can have these experiences and learn about good and evil.
If we do not experience evil we can not become all-knowing Gods.
If we do not become Gods we can not have eternal progression and we can not have fullness of joy.
This is why God created us. He wants to have children and He wants us to have what He has and to do what He does.
But we have to learn first.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
24-04-2016, 10:24 PM
(24-04-2016 09:18 PM)Alla Wrote:  God didn't create us because He wants us to worship Him. He created us because He wanted to have children the same way mortal men want to have children.
When He created us in heaven as spirits He told us that we can become like Him. We can become Gods. But in order to become like Him we have to obtain physical bodies like He has. We also have to learn things that possible to learn only in mortal world. Gods know what pain and death are. We have to know it too. That is why He created this earth for us where we can have these experiences and learn about good and evil.
If we do not experience evil we can not become all-knowing Gods.
If we do not become Gods we can not have eternal progression and we can not have fullness of joy.
This is why God created us. He wants to have children and He wants us to have what He has and to do what He does.
But we have to learn first.

Yes, you've said all of this before.

If you aren't going to even bother trying to back it up, why do you insist on repeating it? No one cares.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
24-04-2016, 10:46 PM
I only answer the question/questions. Whether he cares or not is none of my business.
P.S. apparently he doesn't know what I have said before.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
24-04-2016, 11:11 PM
(24-04-2016 10:46 PM)Alla Wrote:  I only answer the question/questions. Whether he cares or not is none of my business.
P.S. apparently he doesn't know what I have said before.

[Image: troll.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
25-04-2016, 12:01 AM
God is head over heels for humans. He couldn't possibility write the saga of this world continuously and restlessly without love! I'm sure he has loads of fun writing it, enjoying his own work all the while Smile God loves human virtues like courage and hope, but he loves screams, blood and despair just as much. If he didn't, there's no way fresh intestines would look so colorful. That's why I'm sure the world is filled with Gods love Smile