The Thinking Atheist CYOA

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: The Thinking Atheist CYOA
Break for now. I will add more a little later tonight.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2011, 03:08 AM
(20-12-2011 04:26 PM)Malleus Wrote:  Wow, a lot of things you can learn about KC with this tool. Way better than asking him to draw a tree. Do go on.

I thought this was fun at first, but then I realized this is Post-Modern Christianity being displayed before our very eyes. They lull you in with The Story, and within their story they weave all sorts of Christ-centric theology. Continue upon this path of Post Modern Christian Evangelism at your own risk. Reader Beware.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
21-12-2011, 03:17 AM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2011 03:18 AM by morondog.)
No no I like it. KC's God is pretty damn useful in this alternate universe. 'Sides I'm a sucker for fantasy.
It makes it that much easier to ask the question: why ain't he doing cool stuff in *this* universe? Tongue But I already derailed this thread once...
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
21-12-2011, 03:36 AM
(21-12-2011 03:17 AM)morondog Wrote:  No no I like it. KC's God is pretty damn useful in this alternate universe. 'Sides I'm a sucker for fantasy.
It makes it that much easier to ask the question: why ain't he doing cool stuff in *this* universe? Tongue But I already derailed this thread once...

Ok, I'll allow it.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
21-12-2011, 08:13 AM
oops

Forgot to write. I got home and watched Straw Dogs with the wife and then went to sleep. I'll do more today.

21-12-2011, 08:27 AM
Don't feel pressure Tongue There's no rush... I'm enjoying it so far... Just if you take too long we'll pass the time by casually slating Christianity Tongue

Holy crap I'm a senior member. I feel so venerable... Venerate me, all ye heathen.
21-12-2011, 08:53 AM
Hamata shook his head, “No no, laddie. Not tha farmhouse. I’s knows a shortcut thru tha woods”

Erxomai shrugged in annoyance, “Shortcut to what? That road leads to where we’re going.”

Hamata growled at Erxomai, and Erxomai mumbled, “Stupid, scrunched troll…”

Kaycee waved for his friend to follow the troll as they entered the woods. Hamata hacked a path through the woods and after about a half hour they came upon a small clearing. They followed the clearing to a dirt road which led to a river. There was a bridge; however, there was a knight, garbed in green and black armor, guarding it.

With apprehension, the three companions approached the knight. Erxomai whispered to the others, “Let me handle this.”

“Sir knight!”

The knight peered down at Erxomai from his horse and said, “Who art thou?”

Erxomai introduced himself and his friends and asked for passage.

“Thy passage, I shant give until thou present mineself with thine token of highest honour.”

“…”

Kaycee looked at everyone and then at the knight, “Sir knight… could we please get your name?”

The knight slapped his chest and said, “Mine name beist Sir Hugh and this beist my loyal canine… Dog”

“Derp!”

Hamata looked at Erxomai, “Did tha dawg just derp?”

“Herp! Derp! Derp derp derp! Herp!”

Erxomai whisped to Hamata, “It’s a bit of a moron, I think.”

Kaycee shook his head, “Anyway… Sir Hugh, where do we get a token of honour?”

“Thy must go to the Cave of Trials.”

“Where is that?”

“I shall give thee my dog. He shall lead thee.”

A) Leave. Cut your losses on time and head back to the path.
B) Fight the knight.
C) Follow the moron dog to the Cave of Trials.

[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
21-12-2011, 09:22 AM
B: Let's see what Sir Hughsie's made of.

'Sides I wouldn't trust that dog to lead me out of a wet paper bag.
21-12-2011, 11:37 AM
Is it sad that I'm actually totally gripped by this story and desperate to hear the next bit?

HURRY UP KC!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
21-12-2011, 11:38 AM
(21-12-2011 09:22 AM)morondog Wrote:  B: Let's see what Sir Hughsie's made of.

'Sides I wouldn't trust that dog to lead me out of a wet paper bag.

Derp

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post