The Thinking Atheist CYOA

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2012, 09:22 AM
RE: The Thinking Atheist CYOA
(09-01-2012 09:19 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Technically, while both are make-believe, your theological answers are predictable and boring, but at least this thread is entertainment. I, for one, am much more interested in the fantasy here over the fantasy in your other answers. Rolleyes

Fine, fine. Writing the epic battle now.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
16-01-2012, 02:36 PM
(09-01-2012 09:22 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 09:19 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Technically, while both are make-believe, your theological answers are predictable and boring, but at least this thread is entertainment. I, for one, am much more interested in the fantasy here over the fantasy in your other answers. Rolleyes

Don't work to hard on it Wink It'll lose that "o shit I didn't think of that let me make up some bullshit" feel that fantasy (and theology) is supposed to have...
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
16-01-2012, 02:42 PM
(16-01-2012 02:36 PM)morondog Wrote:  

Don't work to hard on it Wink It'll lose that "o shit I didn't think of that let me make up some bullshit" feel that fantasy (and theology) is supposed to have...

Apparently he took your advice too far. By "don't work hard on it" he thought you meant, "Don't work on it!"
Sad

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
16-01-2012, 02:48 PM
(16-01-2012 02:42 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(16-01-2012 02:36 PM)morondog Wrote:  

Apparently he took your advice too far. By "don't work hard on it" he thought you meant, "Don't work on it!"
Sad

Heh.

Man... I fail.

Back to work.

[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
16-01-2012, 02:50 PM
(16-01-2012 02:42 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(16-01-2012 02:36 PM)morondog Wrote:  Don't work to hard on it Wink It'll lose that "o shit I didn't think of that let me make up some bullshit" feel that fantasy (and theology) is supposed to have...

Sad

Hopefully the baby's just done but not overcooked. 'Stypical what you get letting the theist into the kitchen. Their timers are either set to "right now" or "eternity".
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
16-01-2012, 05:42 PM
This thread reminds me of the Let's write a book together thread but without a masterbating midget every 2 minutes. Tongue

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
16-01-2012, 09:29 PM
(16-01-2012 05:42 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  This thread reminds me of the Let's write a book together thread but without a masterbating midget every 2 minutes. Tongue

We don't know that KC isn't a midget.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
27-01-2012, 06:46 PM
Can we all agree you've answered just about every Bible question that can be asked. I mean really. Who gives a rip when it's all baloney anyway? Let's get out the D12's and D20's and get back to Campaigning!

~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
28-01-2012, 02:33 PM
(27-01-2012 06:46 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Can we all agree you've answered just about every Bible question that can be asked. I mean really. Who gives a rip when it's all baloney anyway? Let's get out the D12's and D20's and get back to Campaigning!

It's not my fault!

People keep asking me stuff... and then insulting me... sad really.

I would rather do the CYOA... but... yeah... answering questions prevail...

28-01-2012, 02:34 PM
(28-01-2012 02:33 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(27-01-2012 06:46 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Can we all agree you've answered just about every Bible question that can be asked. I mean really. Who gives a rip when it's all baloney anyway? Let's get out the D12's and D20's and get back to Campaigning!

It's not my fault!

People keep asking me stuff... and then insulting me... sad really.

I would rather do the CYOA... but... yeah... answering questions prevail...

I suggest you give up on the answering questions. This looks like a better use of your time.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post