The Thinking Atheist CYOA

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2012, 03:43 PM
RE: The Thinking Atheist CYOA
(28-01-2012 02:33 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  People keep asking me stuff... and then insulting me... sad really.

I would rather do the CYOA... but... yeah... answering questions prevail...

Working on the theory that this will get you to respond in this thread:

Hey KC, question for you, will ya ever post the battle scene ?
KC'S A BIG FAT ILLOGICAL THEIST WITH NO MORALS!!

That's one question and one insult. If you want more I'll be happy to oblige Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
29-01-2012, 01:09 AM
(28-01-2012 03:43 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(28-01-2012 02:33 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  People keep asking me stuff... and then insulting me... sad really.

That's one question and one insult. If you want more I'll be happy to oblige Smile

Yeah, what Chas and Moron said...You're a stupid theist. Why the fuck are you persisting to believe in a being who keeps you from writing about important things like imaginary epic battles?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
29-01-2012, 02:44 PM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2012 03:04 PM by GirlyMan.)
(29-01-2012 01:09 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  

Yeah, what Chas and Moron said...You're a stupid theist. Why the fuck are you persisting to believe in a being who keeps you from writing about important things like imaginary epic battles?

He does seem to have a problem with his priorities.

(16-01-2012 05:42 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  This thread reminds me of the Let's write a book together thread but without a masterbating midget every 2 minutes. Tongue

Seems to me that's why he ain't been making any progress here.

(16-01-2012 09:29 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  We don't know that KC isn't a midget.

Hard to tell from this pic, but you do have to strain a bit to spot him. ... No wonder his ugly ass believes "There is a GOD!"

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-01-2012, 05:09 PM
(29-01-2012 02:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-01-2012 01:09 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  

He does seem to have a problem with his priorities.

(16-01-2012 05:42 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  This thread reminds me of the Let's write a book together thread but without a masterbating midget every 2 minutes. Tongue

Seems to me that's why he ain't been making any progress here.

(16-01-2012 09:29 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  We don't know that KC isn't a midget.

Hard to tell from this pic, but you do have to strain a bit to spot him. ... No wonder his ugly ass believes "There is a GOD!"
Checking out his wife makes me question my own atheism. How could his ugly ass slice that off indeed?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
29-01-2012, 09:32 PM
(29-01-2012 05:09 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(29-01-2012 02:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Hard to tell from this pic, but you do have to strain a bit to spot him. ... No wonder his ugly ass believes "There is a GOD!"

How could his ugly ass slice that off indeed?

I'm thinking it's the Devil's doing.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-01-2012, 03:52 PM
Kaycee reassessed the situation and tried to work out the best plan of attack.

“C’mon, man… what do we do?”

“All right. Erxomai, you come with me. We’re taking out that dog. Hamata, you got Sir Hugh.”

“Right.”

“On it.”

Kaycee motioned towards Erxomai to rush Dog. As he ran towards the monster, Erxomai was lifted into the air by a mighty wind directly over Dog. He pointed his sword down as he fell towards its head. Kaycee followed his air lift with an encompassing flame that he hurled towards his friend. The fire danced around Erxomai as it infused his sword. The air was split with a fiery trail as Erxomai plunged his flaming sword into the dog.

The dog yelped and one of its tentacles lashed at the sword and pried it from its body. Kaycee motioned towards the sword and it returned to the hands of his friend.

Hamata was engaged with the mechanical Sir Hugh, and there were several clanks and sparks flying from their clashing of weapons. Hamata plunged his axe into the machine’s belly, and there was a high pitch scraping as it bounced off the armor. Hamata then narrowly dodged two spinning blades as Sir Hugh sought to disembowel the troll.

Kaycee lifted one hand palm up towards the sky followed by the other. Two lightning bolts crashed down upon Dog. Dog opened its mandibles and its tongue flew towards Kaycee knocking him to the ground. As Kaycee gasped for breath, Erxomai slashed at the creature removing several of its tentacles.

Kaycee pounded the ground. Tremors shot forward from his impact and several jagged, rocky pieces of earth impaled Dog’s legs. Dog yelped again and grabbed Erxomai with its bifurcated tail. Kaycee raised his hand and a powerful blast of ice froze the middle of the tail. Erxomai smashed it with his sword, and he fell to the ground as the shattered tail released its grip.

Erxomai began to furiously stab Dog over and over again while dodging tentacles. However, Dog showed no signs of stopping.

There was a terrible roar that caught both Kaycee’s and Erxomai’s attention. Sir Hugh had impaled Hamata and was lifting him up over his head. With his last breath, Hamata buried his axe into the metal head of Sir Hugh. They both fell dead to the ground.

“HAMATA!!!”

Erxomai said, “Quick, Kaycee, we need to do something!”

Kaycee brought both his hands together and laced his fingers. Suddenly, the forest came alive, and vines wrapped around dog tightly; completely incapacitating him.

Kaycee and Erxomai ran towards their fallen comrade. Erxomai said, “Is there anything you can do?”

Kaycee paused and said, “Yeah… but, it could have bad results. We need to decide what we’re going to do… quickly.”

“What are our options?”

A) Kill Dog and leave Hamata and continue with the journey.
B) Run.
C) Perform the healing ritual.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
30-01-2012, 11:04 PM
Has to be C - you can't make a statement like "could have bad results" and expect us not to want to know what they are Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
31-01-2012, 11:55 AM
What, you're still doing this old CYOA story? That was so last year.

Tongue

~Izel
31-01-2012, 10:54 PM
(30-01-2012 03:52 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  “What are our options?”

A) Kill Dog and leave Hamata and continue with the journey.
B) Run.
C) Perform the healing ritual.

D) Kill Dog and cut out Hamata's heart for future consumption in the hopes that a piece of it might take in one of us and continue with the journey.

02-02-2012, 04:05 PM
Very politically minded of you, making me and Hamata draw our fight. We all know that in reality I'd rip his body to pieces and force-feed them to his head one by one though Big Grin!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post