The Thinking Atheist Chat Room

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2013, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 01:39 PM by Free.)
The Thinking Atheist Chat Room
A friend (and old foe from the 90s) has created a very awesome chat program called Voodoo Chat. He's actually been working on it now for over ten years. The reason this chat is unique is because it is avatar based, but also it is "interest" based. For example, I created a chatroom there for The Thinking Atheist, and when anyone clicks the link below they will go directly to the The Thinking Atheist theme room. All ya need is a facebook account to sign in.

Firstly, go to Voodoo Chat to get signed up. Then after you enter, simply close the browser, and then click the link below to go to our chat room.

Give it a try. I am currently in there at this time:

Voodoo Chat - The Thinking Atheist

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: The Thinking Atheist Chat Room
So far it's taking a looooong time to connect. Seems like a cool thing though.

I'm not certain how I feel about it's connection with facebook. I'll have to judge the experience after though.... if I ever get on.

Nope. I can't get on. Dodgy I'll try again later.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
12-12-2013, 01:32 PM
So it's not actually a chat for people here so much as people on Facebook?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
12-12-2013, 01:33 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 01:41 PM by Free.)
(12-12-2013 01:29 PM)kim Wrote:  So far it's taking a looooong time to connect. Seems like a cool thing though.

I'm not certain how I feel about it's connection with facebook. I'll have to judge the experience after though.... if I ever get on.

Nope. I can't get on. Dodgy I'll try again later.

If you cant get on, just go to Voodoo Chat and click the Start Chatting Now button and follow the prompts. Then close the chat, and then afterwards, come back here and click the link at the bottom of my original post to go to the chat room.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
12-12-2013, 01:36 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 01:46 PM by Free.)
(12-12-2013 01:32 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  So it's not actually a chat for people here so much as people on Facebook?

You can actually create your own chat room in there. I already did for The Thinking Atheist. They only use Facebook as a simple and easy means of signing in, like a zillion other websites do.

12-12-2013, 01:47 PM
I doubt I'll visit it, but if there are drive by theists who enter and start proselytizing, I wanna be in the know. Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 3 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
12-12-2013, 01:52 PM
(12-12-2013 01:47 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  I doubt I'll visit it, but if there are drive by theists who enter and start proselytizing, I wanna be in the know. Big Grin

It's really cool. I set up The Thinking Atheist Facebook page as the background in the chat room.

12-12-2013, 01:57 PM
I hate linking things to my FB and avoid it at nearly all costs. Sad
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
12-12-2013, 01:59 PM
(12-12-2013 01:57 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I hate linking things to my FB and avoid it at nearly all costs. Sad

From what I can see, there's no way anybody can see your FB page in this chat.

12-12-2013, 02:05 PM
Can't use it since I don't use Facefuck for anything but Spotify and Twitch.TV, therefore I have no friends on it and can't use it.

[Image: 9f6.gif]