The Thinking Atheist Derogatory Database.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2016, 10:06 AM
The Thinking Atheist Derogatory Database.
In the sprit of political incorrectness...
There are many colourful terms we might use to insult and even entertain.
We might call a black guy a nigger of a Spanish fellow a spic. I've always gotten a kick out of cracker of honkey. And Paddy for the Irish.
Happy St paddys day by the way!
What are others you might think of and for even more fun what are the origins.
I'd give the origins for my examples but I'm sure they are known. Besides I gotta eat. Then drink....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2016, 10:08 AM
RE: The Thinking Atheist Derogatory Database.
Politically incorrect is the best for comedy. Only time it is bad is when the joke is told wrong, but that goes for any joke.

Anyway the only one I am aware of its origins is nigger(seeing as I am a negro myself).

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
17-03-2016, 10:10 AM
white trash
valley girl
too many surfer insults to list

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
17-03-2016, 10:14 AM

Best song about political correctness.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
17-03-2016, 10:26 AM
(17-03-2016 10:08 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Politically incorrect is the best for comedy. Only time it is bad is when the joke is told wrong, but that goes for any joke.

A good joke needs to be clever. Simply uttering slurs is not clever in the slightest...

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
17-03-2016, 10:54 AM
(17-03-2016 10:26 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(17-03-2016 10:08 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Politically incorrect is the best for comedy. Only time it is bad is when the joke is told wrong, but that goes for any joke.

A good joke needs to be clever. Simply uttering slurs is not clever in the slightest...

Intellectual snobbery.

Clever jokes are good yes but I'll laugh every time someone walks into a screen. Or when I fart in public and embarrass my wife by claiming she did it. I find humour in most things and it's a pretty joyful life.
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
17-03-2016, 11:02 AM
(17-03-2016 10:54 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(17-03-2016 10:26 AM)cjlr Wrote:  A good joke needs to be clever. Simply uttering slurs is not clever in the slightest...

Intellectual snobbery.

Beats anti-intellectual snobbery any day of the week, at least.
Rolleyes

(17-03-2016 10:54 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Clever jokes are good yes but I'll laugh every time someone walks into a screen. Or when I fart in public and embarrass my wife by claiming she did it. I find humour in most things and it's a pretty joyful life.

Those aren't jokes. Plenty of humour isn't. So there's that...

... this is my signature!
17-03-2016, 11:07 AM
(17-03-2016 11:02 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(17-03-2016 10:54 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Intellectual snobbery.

Rolleyes

(17-03-2016 10:54 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Clever jokes are good yes but I'll laugh every time someone walks into a screen. Or when I fart in public and embarrass my wife by claiming she did it. I find humour in most things and it's a pretty joyful life.

My best friend loves to embarrass me in public. Once in the Beverly Center (in Bev Hills), on an escalator FULL of people, he asked me in a rather loud voice "So ... how's your vaginal flow ?". Coulda killed him. My brothers and sisters always look for the humor in everything. We can't look at each other at funerals, or we burst out laughing at something.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
17-03-2016, 11:15 AM
(17-03-2016 10:26 AM)cjlr Wrote:  

I agree.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
17-03-2016, 11:26 AM
(17-03-2016 11:02 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(17-03-2016 10:54 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Intellectual snobbery.

Rolleyes

In my head everything in life is a joke...