The Thinking Atheist Radio Podcast #35.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2015, 12:52 AM
The Thinking Atheist Radio Podcast #35.
Seth,
I was enraged when that first caller, a christian, deliberately impugned the integrity and motivation of Ayan Hirsi Ali to justify why Jeffrey Damer might go to heaven but Ayan was bound for hell. Seth, you should have slammed that caller...giving her a pass was horrible and sickening...there are things that should not be tolerated. And she made abundantly clear she had never actually read her own book. She should have been told in quite certain terms that she warranted no voice and no place at an adult table given her profoundly craven ignorance of the basis of her own sad and stupid beliefs...I know this is 'old' but I fear no-one called you out on it..and I repeat, some things should not be tolerated.

Brave. Not terribly clever. But brave!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2015, 07:23 AM
RE: The Thinking Atheist Radio Podcast #35.
FYI, Seth is not a member of the form team and won't see your comment.

This section is for private correspondence with the forum team and we have no editorial control over Seth's output.

You can send him an email if you like and/or we can move your comment to the publicly viewable TTA media section, so that others can support or challenge your opinion.

08-06-2015, 11:08 AM
I am fine with it being moved to a public thread. I am still figuring out how and where to post, thanks.

Brave. Not terribly clever. But brave!
08-06-2015, 06:17 PM
Thread moved

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces