The Thinking Atheist is Not an Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2012, 08:39 AM
RE: The Thinking Atheist is Not an Atheist
Yeah, what Logica said! Big Grin

As a prophet, I have absolutely no doubt that an external god does not exist... other than my Gwynnies. Heart

And that's the way god wants it. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2012, 08:30 AM
I feel simply awful about not having come back to this forum after dropping a bomb like I did. I blame college (it allows you the choice of any of these two: good grades, sleep, or social life. Simply won't let me have all three).

The plethora of responses has honestly surprise me. I figured most of you would view this as uneducated banter. I admit, I'm not the most educated in the realm of religion or atheism, or even philosophy. So my questions were legitimate, and I thank those of you who took it seriously.

I can't take time to respond to every question raised against me (and frankly, I don't have the answers for most of them).

My biggest answer to cover a blanket of questions is this: Like many of you, I want evidence to prove what I believe, and not necessarily evidence to disprove anything. Any "doubts," that I've expressed of either side is simple in reference to the mounting questions that I, and others like me, have had for either side.

I won't rehash this sore subject. I believe (most) of you have provided the insight I was looking for. I'm not going to be a big member of this community, but I will continue to come here for help in my search. Thanks guys for the help.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like titus221_panda's post
27-10-2012, 01:08 PM
Join in when ever you can.

But please drop the "worldview" references... there is no such thing as an Atheist worldview.

Cheers

Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post