The Thinking Atheist on Rational Wiki

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2014, 10:48 AM
Brick The Thinking Atheist on Rational Wiki
Pardon if this seems like spam, but I want to make this as accurate and informative as possible.

The Thinking Atheist on Rational Wiki.
This was recently created and I'm rather an outsider to the TTA community (though I'm a regular listener, this is post two for me). So I'm asking if anybody here could help me bolster this article with facts, insight and such. In particular, I'm trying to nail down Seth's current day job (I've guessed it based on snippets in the podcast, but I don't know if he's ever come out with it). As a bonus, registration is not required to edit most articles (including this one).

A word of caution if you decide to go help: We rely heavily on snark and humor for our wiki (though we are nowhere near Encyclopædia Dramatica), with most of the editors being American Left-Wing.

Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2014, 12:07 PM
RE: The Thinking Atheist on Rational Wiki
*Rubs paddles, shocks thread*

I'd actually like something specific this time. Does anyone know what would be best for an image for the article? I'm thinking just the head logo would be perfect, but I'd like a decent quality version if it's primed to give me. Or would the entire banner (the forum one anyway) work better?
20-03-2014, 01:12 PM
You might want to bring this up again after the forum is up to speed again and the problem with CloudFlare is solved.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
20-03-2014, 02:55 PM
(20-03-2014 12:07 PM)Zero Wrote:  *Rubs paddles, shocks thread*

I'd actually like something specific this time. Does anyone know what would be best for an image for the article? I'm thinking just the head logo would be perfect, but I'd like a decent quality version if it's primed to give me. Or would the entire banner (the forum one anyway) work better?

What are you wanting to reference? Seth's website or the forum?

They are the same in name only and Seth has very little to do with the forum.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
20-03-2014, 05:32 PM
Uh...I dunno where you got that idea. I was looking for a picture to best fit the article.