The Thinking Atheists Chess Group

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2013, 12:49 AM
(25-07-2013 12:38 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(25-07-2013 12:33 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  You were supposed to bring the scones and raspberry jam. Where the hello have you been?

Only the winner gets that. That's how western women do it. Dodgy

I do loves me some western women!
[Image: a2yde5uh.jpg]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
25-07-2013, 03:12 AM
RE: The Thinking Atheists Chess Group
(23-07-2013 08:26 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(23-07-2013 08:27 AM)Shannow Wrote:  Erx this was cracking idea...well done, I got 5 games on the go at once Smile

Does that make me a chess slut?

I guess I'm a chess whore...I have 9 games going.

Only winning one of them though. Weeping
You're welcome.
25-07-2013, 03:13 AM (This post was last modified: 25-07-2013 03:20 AM by Free Thought.)
So... I wanna join....

I can chess with reasonable sucktitude.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-07-2013, 07:25 AM
@Free Thought, you can join the TTA group here - given that I'm a chess trollop, you can also send me a challenge, my username on chess.com is Shannow78 Smile

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
25-07-2013, 07:38 AM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2013 01:04 AM by Free Thought.)
(25-07-2013 07:25 AM)Shannow Wrote:  @Free Thought, you can join the TTA group here - given that I'm a chess trollop, you can also send me a challenge, my username on chess.com is Shannow78 Smile

Come now, I await thee!

Edit: And now I cannot see the pieces in our game, at all. Great.

Editx2: It's working now. On with the games.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-07-2013, 12:06 PM
(25-07-2013 03:12 AM)Jakel Wrote:  
(23-07-2013 08:26 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I guess I'm a chess whore...I have 9 games going.

Only winning one of them though. Weeping
You're welcome.

Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
25-07-2013, 12:08 PM
Anyone care to share any epic matches you've had so far? I let DL, aka Perfect_Nothing beat me because I feel bad for him with all the other mental issues he has to deal with. Tongue

25-07-2013, 11:00 PM
I had this epic match with what's his face... can't remember... anyway, my checkmate was so badass that he didn't even know how I did it.

I had a really fun match against Shannow. I tried a new opening and took both our queens out of the game from the start. That was fun.

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes NoahsFarce's post
26-07-2013, 01:05 AM
I'm having two games where I am sure I will be epically defeated with maximum levels of ease.

.. Does that count?

26-07-2013, 07:36 AM
(26-07-2013 01:05 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I'm having two games where I am sure I will be epically defeated with maximum levels of ease.

.. Does that count?

Since I am not one of those who are epically defeating you with maximum levels of ease, then no. It doesn't count. Tongue