The Thinking Atheists Chess Group

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2013, 07:37 AM
The Thinking Atheists Chess Group
So I had some little fart knocker right where I wanted him. Then he somehow weaseled out of my clutches and turned the table on me. I had much chagrinity. Dodgy

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2013, 08:22 AM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2013 09:19 AM by Shannow.)
RE: The Thinking Atheists Chess Group
Who is Clint Weatherwalker?

Whoever he is, I tip my hat to him. His two knights vs my castle, ultimately resulting in a 57 move victory to him. Brilliant stuff sir.

When does the tournament start? Most of us must have 5 games by now.

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
[+] 1 user Likes Shannow's post
26-07-2013, 07:20 PM
(26-07-2013 08:22 AM)Shannow Wrote:  When does the tournament start? Most of us must have 5 games by now.

That's a great question, Shannow! I'm glad you asked.

My goal is to start on 8/1. We have 12 members in our Thinking Atheists Group so far, so that should be enough critical mass two make two groups and have a two round tourney. I'd like to see us add at least 4 more, and really, if we could add more than that, then we can have bigger tournaments and if some members opt not to participate, there will still be enough players.

So come one, come all. Just come!

And then, go and sign up for a free account at Chess.com and join us here:
http://www.chess.com/groups/home/the-thinking-atheists

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
26-07-2013, 08:05 PM
(26-07-2013 07:20 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 08:22 AM)Shannow Wrote:  When does the tournament start? Most of us must have 5 games by now.

That's a great question, Shannow! I'm glad you asked.

My goal is to start on 8/1. We have 12 members in our Thinking Atheists Group so far, so that should be enough critical mass two make two groups and have a two round tourney. I'd like to see us add at least 4 more, and really, if we could add more than that, then we can have bigger tournaments and if some members opt not to participate, there will still be enough players.

So come one, come all. Just come!

And then, go and sign up for a free account at Chess.com and join us here:
http://www.chess.com/groups/home/the-thinking-atheists

Well I signed up but I will warn you I am very rusty with the chess (been many moons since I played)

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
29-07-2013, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 29-07-2013 05:19 PM by Shannow.)
Hi all, quick message from Erxomai who messaged me in the middle of a chess game and asked me to post the following:

Erxomai Wrote:Just so you're aware, the inaugural TTA chess tournament is set to go live on August 1st. You should have an invite in your chess.com mail, you need to need read and respond to the message. Shannow is superior to me in every way, I believe him to be the finest human being I have ever encountered.*

* I may have edited this last sentence slightly.

Good luck to all who take part Smile

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
[+] 1 user Likes Shannow's post
29-07-2013, 04:24 PM
I shall win this tournament of the oldest game in history Sleepy

If I don't..... its a conspiracy Dodgy

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
29-07-2013, 04:29 PM
(25-07-2013 12:08 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Anyone care to share any epic matches you've had so far? I let DL, aka Perfect_Nothing beat me because I feel bad for him with all the other mental issues he has to deal with. Tongue

I smashed some random higher ranked dude in 12 moves....

http://www.chess.com/livechess/game?id=567610645

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
30-07-2013, 10:28 PM
Nooo! I've only completed 1 game ><
Or at least that's all it say's I've completed, I swear I've completed a couple more because I distinctly remember beating Magoo and Erxy a while back...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
08-08-2013, 08:31 PM
Hey guys, I just recently played in the Chicago class chess tourny. Tied for first place in class b section for 833$!

"Invisible pink unicorns" and "Screaming blue ants" Matt Slick
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-08-2013, 10:22 PM
Someone find me a tactile chessboard I'll take u all down
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user