The Thinking Atheists Chess Group

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: The Thinking Atheists Chess Group
I've been wanting to join this but I literally suck. Sadcryface

Should I still?

(03-09-2014 09:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ferdy is a female with testosterone levels that wouldn't surprise me if her clit was bigger than GirlyMan's little limp dick. And Hughsie thinks he's male but his fatass hasn't seen his pecker in years.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2013, 04:02 PM
(13-08-2013 03:03 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I've been wanting to join this but I literally suck. Sadcryface

Should I still?

yes you can not be worse than free thought.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
13-08-2013, 04:35 PM
(13-08-2013 04:02 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(13-08-2013 03:03 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I've been wanting to join this but I literally suck. Sadcryface

Should I still?

yes you can not be worse than free thought.

How do I go about signing up? I don't feel like reading shit. Smartass

(03-09-2014 09:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ferdy is a female with testosterone levels that wouldn't surprise me if her clit was bigger than GirlyMan's little limp dick. And Hughsie thinks he's male but his fatass hasn't seen his pecker in years.
16-08-2013, 12:33 AM
Me and Revs are playing out the most boring chess game in history. 20 moves in and no pieces have been taken. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
16-08-2013, 12:38 AM
(16-08-2013 12:33 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Me and Revs are playing out the most boring chess game in history. 20 moves in and no pieces have been taken. Big Grin

YAAAAAY! 22 moves and I've finally taken a piece, first piece taken on either side all game.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
18-08-2013, 07:49 PM
Shannow just challenged me to a game. I am probably going to lose in like three turns man... No

[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
18-08-2013, 07:51 PM
I also have not won a single game. Sadcryface

19-08-2013, 03:09 PM
(18-08-2013 07:49 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Shannow just challenged me to a game. I am probably going to lose in like three turns man... No

You'll be fine, just lost 3 on the bounce so I'm on a roll. Sad

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
21-08-2013, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2013 03:55 PM by Hughsie.)
Well, I just got destroyed by Amber. Not even joking, she completely dominated me for practically the entire game. I could not get a foothold at all.

Well played dude. Thumbsup

Best
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
21-08-2013, 05:32 PM
Take note: Randomly moving pieces around is not an effective strategy.

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post