The Thread-Derailment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2012, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2012 01:56 PM by craniumonempty.)
RE: The Thread-Derailment Thread
(22-02-2012 11:18 PM)ValerieAnn1975 Wrote:  
(22-02-2012 11:08 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(22-02-2012 11:05 PM)ValerieAnn1975 Wrote:  
(22-02-2012 10:48 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  And if I were to be a teletubbie, I wouldn't mind being tinky winky because it sounds like a little penis so I can relate.

...at least it's an affectionate nickname Angel

Better than muffin-butt!

Touche', Erx!! Big Grin

touché the muffin butt, muffin butt.. touché, touché the muffin butt, all day long [/singing]

Ah, gotta love muffins... Well, you don't "have" to, but when do we truly "have" to do anything. There are things we have no control over, but that doesn't mean we "have" to do them, and there are things that we need to accomplish something, but deep down, the end need is a want... "I WANNA LIVE" yeah, yeah, go cry to your mommy... Oh, speaking of want there were these nescafe coffee/sugar/creamer packets that had way too much sugar that I used to get in Seattle that were so damned addictive. Fuck, they were good. I must have carried tons of them around and got free hot water (I'm probably the reason most coffee shops there started charging for hot water) to make my coffee. I loved sitting out by the Pike Street market and smelling the fish looking over the Sound and stealing people's newspaper. Well, not really stealing. They would leave and didn't appear to be coming back. Hell, it probably wasn't really theirs anyway... Damn, thieves! Man I wanna travel some more too. I don't even really understand why. I'm basically on an island that most people would probably consider a tropical paradise... actually people spend a lot of money to come here. The birds outside can be noisy as hell. It's hard to think over them sometimes. They are brown-breasted conures. They are like pigeons here. Speaking of pigeons. I like to try to force city pigeons to fly when I can, because they often are too fat and lazy. One day a herd of large cats will come through there and wipe them all out... and then wonder why they are in a herd in the first place. lol, herded cats. Did anyone see that commercial? Did it remind you of the saying some give to atheists?
(22-02-2012 08:24 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Are you guys talking about doing laundry? Is it April already??

Oh and by the way....I have a blue bike. So if you really need to know, it was a giraffe, but I got a speeding ticket three days later. The cop who pulled me over had the T.V. on though, so I got eleven back.

.....don't fuck with the master derailer. They don't call me Mega Stark in Europe for nuthin!

I think the purpose of derailing a thread is to go off topic (well, could just be trolling or something too). It just seems like you are trying to kill it. Nice, post, but nothing to build on making the discussion continue, unless someone continues the randomness in the same way or brings is back down to Earth in some way. Not saying I'm any better at it, but I don't really try to derail all the time. I just usually talk about things. So basically, never end up where I started unless the person I'm talking to brings us back.

I do like the randomness of your post though, do you search for random stuff online a lot? Like videos and stuff. I tend to watch a wide array of videos, but don't really look for randomness videos, rather a random assortment of them.

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2012, 03:17 PM

Crash Test Derailed.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
23-02-2012, 03:25 PM
(22-02-2012 07:51 PM)craniumonempty Wrote:  
(22-02-2012 07:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-02-2012 01:44 AM)KVron Wrote:  
(22-02-2012 12:05 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Once a week you have to do GirlyMan's laundry. Confused

Is that bad??

It's not that bad, KVron. Once a week is just madness. Since I turn my underwear and socks inside out every other day or so it's more like once a month.

If you sleep in the nude the underwear and socks last a little longer too. The sheets might end up a little stiff though, but sacrifices must be made. ...

Sorry, I just got here... and couldn't let this go.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post