The Three Abusers.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2014, 01:03 AM
RE: The Three Abusers.
(29-12-2014 12:54 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(29-12-2014 12:46 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Iv'e placed those I see as aggravating trouble makers on ignore.
Hopefully this and less posting 2015 will improve things.

[Image: head_in_the_sand-461x307.jpg]

It won't. But I'm sure we're all anticipating reading this whole thread all over again 3 months from now. Drinking Beverage

Woof, after a while, you have to realize that the single unifying constant of each and every one of these meltdowns has been YOU.

Well you must be right.......after all you have a no care cat!
Thanks for the negative response anyway!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2014, 01:06 AM
(29-12-2014 01:03 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(29-12-2014 12:54 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: head_in_the_sand-461x307.jpg]

It won't. But I'm sure we're all anticipating reading this whole thread all over again 3 months from now. Drinking Beverage

Woof, after a while, you have to realize that the single unifying constant of each and every one of these meltdowns has been YOU.

Well you must be right.......after all you have a no care cat!
Thanks for the negative response anyway!

And thanks for incessantly bitching about it... Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
29-12-2014, 02:51 AM
I love these little bitch with a skint knee threads. I'm new here how do I get me some rep points. LMMFAO.
[+] 1 user Likes Jack_Ripper's post
29-12-2014, 04:11 AM
I hate seeing an interesting thread title only to see more rep bitching.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
29-12-2014, 06:42 AM
A tired old man with the same tired old thread. Over and over and over and over.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
30-12-2014, 12:32 PM
(29-12-2014 12:41 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 10:30 AM)bemore Wrote:  I think I see what Woofs is trying to say. That it is not about his rep (which is just a consequence) but it is about the way people conduct themselves. I cant really say anything about people disagreeing with you Woofs but I do think as much love as I have for Muffs (no homo) I do think he is taking the piss now by self admitedly changing his rep continously with words of hate and bad will. No member should have to undergo that. I class that as bullying.

Thanks Bemore you hit the nail on the head.
It's amazing others can't see this.

But you've done the same thing in the past.
So.....there's that.

If you think it's bullying to change reps from good to bad just to prove a point then you shouldn't do it either.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
30-12-2014, 12:41 PM
(30-12-2014 12:32 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(29-12-2014 12:41 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Thanks Bemore you hit the nail on the head.
It's amazing others can't see this.

But you've done the same thing in the past.
So.....there's that.

If you think it's bullying to change reps from good to bad just to prove a point then you shouldn't do it either.

Quite so! Quite so! ~~~~Drinking Beverage
30-12-2014, 01:12 PM
They're back!Evil_monster
30-12-2014, 01:24 PM
(30-12-2014 01:12 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  They're back!Evil_monster

Well, now you gone and done it you stupid fuck.

Mr Woof (41) - Last updated Today, 01:01 PM

Negative (-1): Don't worry, one of the gang will give it back triple fold....

You want to do this? Fucking seriously. You whine and bitch and moan about Rep, then you neg those who point out your incessant bitching and moaning? Fine. Congratulations fucktard, now it's on. Now I'm going to turn the asshole up to 11, just for you. You want to be a petty old cunt? Let's dance jackass. Now you'll have someone else here who will constantly ride your case, who will go out of his way to remind everyone what a stupid cunt you are, and I will take pleasure in knowing that you brought this upon yourself through your own actions. It's a self fulfilling prophecy. You complain about others constantly, and when people point out that we're tired about hearing the same old shit blown out of proportion for the umpteenth time, you go and be a dick to them too. Thus they turn upon you, and you'll have someone new to whine is 'persecuting' you come next round.

You really are a stupid fucking cunt, and I'm going to make sure you've earned it. Now muffs and I are both going to make sure our ratings on your rep page remain at the top spots, just because we know it pisses you off and you've earned it. Congratulations.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
30-12-2014, 01:36 PM
(27-12-2014 04:31 AM)Anjele Wrote:  FFS - lather, rinse, repeat.

Wow! that makes four; at least you didn't resort to abuse.Yes