The Three Abusers.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2014, 04:37 PM
RE: The Three Abusers.
(30-12-2014 01:24 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(30-12-2014 01:12 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  They're back!Evil_monster

Well, now you gone and done it you stupid fuck.

Mr Woof (41) - Last updated Today, 01:01 PM

Negative (-1): Don't worry, one of the gang will give it back triple fold....

You want to do this? Fucking seriously. You whine and bitch and moan about Rep, then you neg those who point out your incessant bitching and moaning? Fine. Congratulations fucktard, now it's on. Now I'm going to turn the asshole up to 11, just for you. You want to be a petty old cunt? Let's dance jackass. Now you'll have someone else here who will constantly ride your case, who will go out of his way to remind everyone what a stupid cunt you are, and I will take pleasure in knowing that you brought this upon yourself through your own actions. It's a self fulfilling prophecy. You complain about others constantly, and when people point out that we're tired about hearing the same old shit blown out of proportion for the umpteenth time, you go and be a dick to them too. Thus they turn upon you, and you'll have someone new to whine is 'persecuting' you come next round.

You really are a stupid fucking cunt, and I'm going to make sure you've earned it. Now muffs and I are both going to make sure our ratings on your rep page remain at the top spots, just because we know it pisses you off and you've earned it. Congratulations.
He negged me too.

So tempted to follow you guys.

Edit: Oh wait... he was banned Dodgy.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
30-12-2014, 04:55 PM
(30-12-2014 04:37 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(30-12-2014 01:24 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Well, now you gone and done it you stupid fuck.

Mr Woof (41) - Last updated Today, 01:01 PM

Negative (-1): Don't worry, one of the gang will give it back triple fold....

You want to do this? Fucking seriously. You whine and bitch and moan about Rep, then you neg those who point out your incessant bitching and moaning? Fine. Congratulations fucktard, now it's on. Now I'm going to turn the asshole up to 11, just for you. You want to be a petty old cunt? Let's dance jackass. Now you'll have someone else here who will constantly ride your case, who will go out of his way to remind everyone what a stupid cunt you are, and I will take pleasure in knowing that you brought this upon yourself through your own actions. It's a self fulfilling prophecy. You complain about others constantly, and when people point out that we're tired about hearing the same old shit blown out of proportion for the umpteenth time, you go and be a dick to them too. Thus they turn upon you, and you'll have someone new to whine is 'persecuting' you come next round.

You really are a stupid fucking cunt, and I'm going to make sure you've earned it. Now muffs and I are both going to make sure our ratings on your rep page remain at the top spots, just because we know it pisses you off and you've earned it. Congratulations.
He negged me too.

Only for a month. Stark is both wise and powerful Sleepy stark laid down the law, woofs tried to call his bluff. He had to do it.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
30-12-2014, 06:11 PM
(30-12-2014 03:02 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  What actual purpose does it serve?

It gives all members a chance to show their love for me, do you want to deny them this chance? Drinking Beverage

Seriously though, I think it's a nice way for members to express their appreciation (or not) of some other member.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Polyglot Atheist's post
30-12-2014, 06:14 PM
(30-12-2014 06:11 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Seriously though, I think it's a nice way for members to express their appreciation (or not) of some other member.

I appreciate some other's member.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
30-12-2014, 06:17 PM
(30-12-2014 06:14 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I appreciate some other's member.

ROFL!

Wait a sec...

Gasp *loses innocence*

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 3 users Like The Polyglot Atheist's post
30-12-2014, 06:36 PM
(30-12-2014 02:54 PM)Free Wrote:  ...
Hopefully, whatever it is, he works through it.

Hear, hear to that.

30-12-2014, 11:38 PM
(30-12-2014 03:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: eb6140942424697bf997986aac9b2d682cd18a18...629a24.jpg]

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Tongue

(30-12-2014 04:37 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  He negged me too.

I'll admit, it was pretty fucking cathartic.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
31-12-2014, 01:09 AM
(30-12-2014 06:14 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(30-12-2014 06:11 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Seriously though, I think it's a nice way for members to express their appreciation (or not) of some other member.

I appreciate some other's member.

There are some particularly impressive members to be found here. Measuring them should not be frowned upon and, indeed, can encourage other members to grow in stature...

Smile

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
31-12-2014, 05:04 AM
Rest in piss ya old bastard.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
08-01-2015, 06:52 PM
(31-12-2014 05:04 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Rest in piss ya old bastard.
Suck on a colostomy bag bitch!!!