The Three Abusers.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2015, 04:01 PM
RE: The Three Abusers.
(09-01-2015 04:00 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  So am I, I'm hoping to see woofs in a dress one last time

Off to bleach my brain...thanks for that. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
09-01-2015, 04:03 PM
(09-01-2015 04:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-01-2015 04:00 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  So am I, I'm hoping to see woofs in a dress one last time

Off to bleach my brain...thanks for that. Dodgy

Big Grin Angel Heart

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
09-01-2015, 04:05 PM
(09-01-2015 03:55 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(09-01-2015 03:48 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I'm sorry, but what? If Madam Woof was a sock, then Woof's broke the rules with bad intentions.... Ergo Perma-banned. Or is discretion (Which I am having a hard time distinguishing it from favoritism in this case) used here in case Madam Woof was not a sock...

And if she is only suspected of being a sock... then what the hell is the ban for?

I might not have all the information, so if anyone one of the FT could clear that up, that would be great.

It's a judgement call. Admin and SMs are the ones who make these calls. This one happened to be mine, and I'm comfortable with it.
I understand, you know, leadership and that this ISN'T a democracy, and you have every right to do what you do.

But I have no confidence in your leadership. I like you as a person (I still think highly of you as a person), but no longer as a leader. I love the forum, I love the people in them, but the discretion IS not something I agree with. I have made this my home, and I will stay because of the many people that make me smile here each and everyday. Does this mean I will constantly dog you about my lack of confidence in your judgment calls? Hell no. I think you are intelligent enough to read and understand that I disagree one time. I will not push this issue out of my deep respect for everything you and FT contribute as individuals and as a collective.

But this leaves a very sour taste in my mouth.

I still love you though Heart

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
09-01-2015, 04:10 PM
(09-01-2015 04:05 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(09-01-2015 03:55 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  It's a judgement call. Admin and SMs are the ones who make these calls. This one happened to be mine, and I'm comfortable with it.
I understand, you know, leadership and that this ISN'T a democracy, and you have every right to do what you do.

But I have no confidence in your leadership. I like you as a person (I still think highly of you as a person), but no longer as a leader. I love the forum, I love the people in them, but the discretion IS not something I agree with. Does this mean I will constantly dog you about it, hell no. I think you are intelligent enough to read and understand that I disagree one time. I will not push this issue out of my deep respect for everything you and FT contribute as individuals and as a collective.

I'm with Stark on this one. Woofs has been a member for what 4 years? That gets more discretion than a fly-by-nite. This is not the first time this has happened it's just not usually so public. Woofs is now on his last strike (by way of Starks comments in the Ban commentary thread) so if he does it again it is over no more games.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
09-01-2015, 04:10 PM
(09-01-2015 04:05 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(09-01-2015 03:55 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  It's a judgement call. Admin and SMs are the ones who make these calls. This one happened to be mine, and I'm comfortable with it.

But I have no confidence in your leadership. I like you as a person (I still think highly of you as a person), but no longer as a leader. I love the forum, I love the people in them, but the discretion IS not something I agree with. Does this mean I will constantly dog you about it, hell no. I think you are intelligent enough to read and understand that I disagree one time. I will not push this issue out of my deep respect for everything you and FT contribute as individuals and as a collective.

Ato, I just want to say that even if there is disagreement with Stark's decisions, at least decisions are being made. Not weeks of 'discussion' while the forum falls apart.

Stark has the balls to make a call and stand by it.

I would say moms does too but I think guess I need to say she has the ovaries, not the balls.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
09-01-2015, 04:14 PM
(09-01-2015 04:10 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(09-01-2015 04:05 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I understand, you know, leadership and that this ISN'T a democracy, and you have every right to do what you do.

I'm with Stark on this one. Woofs has been a member for what 4 years? That gets more discretion than a fly-by-nite. This is not the first time this has happened it's just not usually so public. Woofs is now on his last strike (by way of Starks comments in the Ban commentary thread) so if he does it again it is over no more games.

So... he gets to break the rules simply because he has been here for four years and contributes? Well shit, where is my get out of jail free card? Drinking Beverage

I could understand if he didn't intentionally mean to break the rules, but this was deliberate. He knew the policies and rules here because he is such an old member. Sock puppets was something EXPLICITLY discouraged. He as no excuse, in my eyes.

But ah well, judgement was made. Admin reserves the right.

09-01-2015, 04:18 PM
(09-01-2015 04:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-01-2015 04:05 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I understand, you know, leadership and that this ISN'T a democracy, and you have every right to do what you do.

Ato, I just want to say that even if there is disagreement with Stark's decisions, at least decisions are being made. Not weeks of 'discussion' while the forum falls apart.

Stark has the balls to make a call and stand by it.

I would say moms does too but I think guess I need to say she has the ovaries, not the balls.

I would rather have a discussion than a bad decision. But hey, just me.

And personally, I think a leader who doesn't reverse the bad calls he makes is a bad one. Staying by a decision is only good if it is a GOOD DECISION.

I asked my question, expressed my opinion, now I am crawling back to my domicile to lurk.

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
09-01-2015, 04:19 PM
(09-01-2015 04:14 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(09-01-2015 04:10 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I'm with Stark on this one. Woofs has been a member for what 4 years? That gets more discretion than a fly-by-nite. This is not the first time this has happened it's just not usually so public. Woofs is now on his last strike (by way of Starks comments in the Ban commentary thread) so if he does it again it is over no more games.

So... he gets to break the rules simply because he has been here for four years and contributes? Well shit, where is my get out of jail free card? Drinking Beverage

I could understand if he didn't intentionally mean to break the rules, but this was deliberate. He knew the policies and rules here because he is such an old member. Sock puppets was something EXPLICITLY discouraged. He as no excuse, in my eyes.

But ah well, judgement was made. Admin reserves the right.

If you went on a rampage you too would be give 3 (or more) chances to get your shit straight but once the final "Last Chance" was given if you persisted there would be a line through your name as well. He was not given a free pass he was moved 1 step closer to being permanently banned from the forum, he had just been on a time out now he is 1 misstep from being gone.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
09-01-2015, 04:21 PM
Before Stark it was long discussions followed by bad decisions so I don't really see what you're trying to say...

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
09-01-2015, 04:24 PM
(09-01-2015 04:21 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Before Stark it was long discussions followed by bad decisions so I don't really see what you're trying to say...

The Wicked Clown situation? yea, that was something alright. But that does not always follow. Sometimes, a discussion can LEAD to good decisions. Not all snap decisions are good ones, and not all long discussed situations are good either.

I still think that discussion and thought rather than a snap-decision is the better alternative.