The Three Abusers.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2015, 01:38 AM
RE: The Three Abusers.
Sorry A2, we're gonna have to ban you for your own good, since you're having such a crisis over being a forum favorite. Tongue

I don't see what the drama is here, madam woof was woof beyond a reasonable doubt, from which follows he should not be allowed back; but to expect what I think to matter worth a fuck, I would have to expect a degree of favoritism. Dodgy

I'm going to have to go with Girly; fuck those rules, all they seem to be doing is increasing the senseless drama over rules-lawyering.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
10-01-2015, 12:00 PM
(10-01-2015 01:38 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Sorry A2, we're gonna have to ban you for your own good, since you're having such a crisis over being a forum favorite. Tongue

I don't see what the drama is here, madam woof was woof beyond a reasonable doubt, from which follows he should not be allowed back; but to expect what I think to matter worth a fuck, I would have to expect a degree of favoritism. Dodgy

I'm going to have to go with Girly; fuck those rules, all they seem to be doing is increasing the senseless drama over rules-lawyering.

I don't mind people liking me. I just don't want to be treated differently because I am liked.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
10-01-2015, 12:33 PM
(10-01-2015 12:00 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I don't mind people liking me. I just don't want to be treated differently because I am liked.
[Image: 3v83u2.jpg]

Ain't up to you, is it? Tongue

Besides, that's a ridiculous concept.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
10-01-2015, 12:41 PM
(10-01-2015 12:00 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 01:38 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Sorry A2, we're gonna have to ban you for your own good, since you're having such a crisis over being a forum favorite. Tongue

I don't mind people liking me. I just don't want to be treated differently because I am liked.

Are you actually listening to yourself? Treating someone you like differently than someone you don't isn't only normal, it's healthy. It encourages people to behave in a likeable way, making them and the people around them happier.

This notion that everyone should be treated equally is absurd. If I treated everyone equally, I'd be removed from the admin position on a heartbeat. I'm not sure who pissed in your cornflakes A2, but it's time to get a clue. This job sucks, and you acting like an asshole makes it suck even worse. If anyone else had been attacked the way you attacked me, you, and the rest of the forum would be in an uproar.

But who gives a fuck, right? I'm the admin, so go ahead and tear me a new one.

Dick.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 7 users Like Stark Raving's post
10-01-2015, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2015 01:02 PM by Atothetheist.)
(10-01-2015 12:41 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 12:00 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I don't mind people liking me. I just don't want to be treated differently because I am liked.

Are you actually listening to yourself? Treating someone you like differently than someone you don't isn't only normal, it's healthy. It encourages people to behave in a likeable way, making them and the people around them happier.

This notion that everyone should be treated equally is absurd. If I treated everyone equally, I'd be removed from the admin position on a heartbeat. I'm not sure who pissed in your cornflakes A2, but it's time to get a clue. This job sucks, and you acting like an asshole makes it suck even worse. If anyone else had been attacked the way you attacked me, you, and the rest of the forum would be in an uproar.

But who gives a fuck, right? I'm the admin, so go ahead and tear me a new one.

Dick.

Did I say you were a bad person? Absolutely not. I still think highly of you as a person. I am only criticizing the judgment calls you have made as a leader, not you as a person. I am sorry if I have offended you emotionally.

I was ready to drop the subject at the first post, but I was enticed to respond.

I am sorry that I believe in a government that is supposed to be impartial, or rather using discretion without relying on favoritism. I found it unbelievable when Woof was banned for spam, because I didn't see him as intentionally trying to harm the forum then, but then I found it ridulous that there virtually was no punishment given for when he made a sock whilst being deceitful.

But hey, I'm the dick for voicing my opinion. You guys ban dicks, right?

^See, that last bit was be actually trying to be a dick.

10-01-2015, 12:58 PM
Quit trying to be a martyr. No ones buying it.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
10-01-2015, 01:02 PM
I don't think you can insult one aspect without the other here, Ato. Are his judgment calls not made because of who he is as a person? You accuse him of blatant favoritism and poor judgment. Those are insults to his character. I can see why he might find your comments a bit hurtful. Just my two cents. Undecided

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
10-01-2015, 01:03 PM
(10-01-2015 12:58 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Quit trying to be a martyr. No ones buying it.

Wasn't trying to be, was attempting to be a dick back.

Nothing to do with Martyrdom, everything to do with me finally losing my cool.

10-01-2015, 01:05 PM
(10-01-2015 01:02 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I don't think you can insult one aspect without the other here, Ato. Are his judgment calls not made because of who he is as a person? You accuse him of blatant favoritism and poor judgment. Those are insults to his character. I can see why he might find your comments a bit hurtful. Just my two cents. Undecided

I think there are good people that make poor leaders. And I don't necessarily even think Stark is a bad leader, I'm just not happy with his judgment calls recently. Even good leaders are not infallible.

If I am called a dick for disagreeing, then I am a dick, whatever.

10-01-2015, 01:10 PM
(10-01-2015 12:33 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
[Image: 3v83u2.jpg]

Ain't up to you, is it? Tongue

Besides, that's a ridiculous concept.

Exempting me from punishment simply because I am a contributing member is a ridiculous concept to me.