Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2015, 01:38 PM
RE: The Three Abusers.
"Theeeeerrrrrrreeee's nothing to see. Gather uh, over there."

[Image: 1269826-mrray.jpg]

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes gofish!'s post
10-01-2015, 01:39 PM
(10-01-2015 01:30 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 01:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I would like to note that I did stick up for you and for moms...just not in an uproar kinda way.

And I appreciate it.

I don't mean to cause an uproar. It's just extremely frustrating to show up and read two pages of A2 calling me down as a bad leader (then back pedalling in his most recent post) then suggesting I shouldn't take it personally. I mean seriously...wtf?
You are right on that. I do take back the statement that you are a bad leader. I just believe that have made bad decisions.

I think I was too harsh on ya, I apologize. My view still stands that those were bad calls, but other than that, I do believe you have made good calls in the past. Again, this is from the vastly skewed opinion of me not being able to see the inside governmental assessments. Maybe I would have sung a different tune had more information been appearent.

I'm just calling it how I see it, Stark.

I respect you enough to give you my honest opinion.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
10-01-2015, 01:44 PM
(10-01-2015 01:39 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 01:30 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  And I appreciate it.

I don't mean to cause an uproar. It's just extremely frustrating to show up and read two pages of A2 calling me down as a bad leader (then back pedalling in his most recent post) then suggesting I shouldn't take it personally. I mean seriously...wtf?
You are right on that. I do take back the statement that you are a bad leader. I just believe that have made bad decisions.

I think I was too harsh on ya, I apologize. My view still stands that those were bad calls, but other than that, I do believe you have made good calls in the past. Again, this is from the vastly skewed opinion of me not being able to see the inside governmental assessments. Maybe I would have sung a different tune had more information been appearent.

Ato, gonna be honest here this is one of those stances that gets people to discount the views of teenagers. You are asking for no consideration to be made and everything run without any thought to who the person being judged is. It is silly immature and short sighted and saying that Stark not doing so makes him a bad leader is asinine. Considering that most trolls are given more than one chance before getting booted you making this fuss over a long time contributing member being shown some leniency just makes you looks petty.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 7 users Like Revenant77x's post
10-01-2015, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2015 01:57 PM by Atothetheist.)
(10-01-2015 01:44 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 01:39 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  You are right on that. I do take back the statement that you are a bad leader. I just believe that have made bad decisions.

Ato, gonna be honest here this is one of those stances that gets people to discount the views of teenagers. You are asking for no consideration to be made and everything run without any thought to who the person being judged is. It is silly immature and short sighted and saying that Stark not doing so makes him a bad leader is asinine. Considering that most trolls are given more than one chance before getting booted you making this fuss over a long time contributing member being shown some leniency just makes you looks petty.

Do trolls get more than one chance when they create socks?
Do regular members?

Evidently not (as evidence had shown).

And it's not some lenancy. Its an exemption. I could understand lenancy against the spam issue. To me, it was a genuine issue he was concerned with, but it fit the definition( it's different from a troll making a thread over and over again to be a troll) . I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that when Woofs made a sock with deceit, he didn't get ANY punishment.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
10-01-2015, 01:48 PM
(10-01-2015 01:45 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 01:44 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Ato, gonna be honest here this is one of those stances that gets people to discount the views of teenagers. You are asking for no consideration to be made and everything run without any thought to who the person being judged is. It is silly immature and short sighted and saying that Stark not doing so makes him a bad leader is asinine. Considering that most trolls are given more than one chance before getting booted you making this fuss over a long time contributing member being shown some leniency just makes you looks petty.

How many times can one person miss the same point? Facepalm

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
10-01-2015, 01:48 PM
(10-01-2015 01:45 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 01:44 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Ato, gonna be honest here this is one of those stances that gets people to discount the views of teenagers. You are asking for no consideration to be made and everything run without any thought to who the person being judged is. It is silly immature and short sighted and saying that Stark not doing so makes him a bad leader is asinine. Considering that most trolls are given more than one chance before getting booted you making this fuss over a long time contributing member being shown some leniency just makes you looks petty.

TTT was give 5 at least.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
10-01-2015, 01:51 PM
(10-01-2015 01:39 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 01:30 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  And I appreciate it.

I am going to throw an honest opinion or two out there.

First, there are a couple decisions Stark has made that I am actually kinda pissy about. But that's the way things are. I don't have to agree with everything he says or does. Things are still better here with him in charge than they have been in a while.

Second, I can't help but think that if Hughsie had made the decisions that Stark did, Ato, you would say 'Yes, boss, how can I help boss?' I have seen you do it. That's some of the favoritism you claim to be against.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
10-01-2015, 01:52 PM
@Stark

FWIW I think you're doing a bang-up job and I, for one, think the Woof decision was the correct and balanced one. You have my support.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
10-01-2015, 01:58 PM
(10-01-2015 01:52 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  @Stark

FWIW I think you're doing a bang-up job and I, for one, think the Woof decision was the correct and balanced one. You have my support.

I don't know if I would have made the same decision as Stark did, but I get why he did it and honestly I think it may be the best option available.

10-01-2015, 01:58 PM
Rolleyes

Starkers is OK, he's doing a decent job. No one can please everyone all the time. As long as the forum's not getting blown up I personally don'teth giveth a shit... eth. Other than getting a bit irritated when ya makes out like Stark's a Sith. If he was a Sith he'd be all banning people and smokin' weed an' stuff.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.