10-01-2015, 05:56 PM
RE: The Three Abusers.
You want a neg rep?

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2015, 05:59 PM
(10-01-2015 05:56 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You want a neg rep?

What I want is irrelevant.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
10-01-2015, 06:00 PM
I'm still a little pissy about the 'fuck you' for stating my opinion based on history.

If I hadn't touched a nerve, I doubt I would have been slammed.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
10-01-2015, 06:05 PM
(10-01-2015 06:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I'm still a little pissy about the 'fuck you' for stating my opinion based on history.

You were completely right.

I was merely Hughsie's bitch. Grovveling, on my knees. Ready to take it in whatever hole he desired.

I had no right to be emotional when you were just stating the truth.

10-01-2015, 06:07 PM
(10-01-2015 05:59 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 05:56 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You want a neg rep?

What I want is irrelevant.

Incorrect. You are a member of this forum and so what you want for it is entire relevant. So stop trying to play the victim it's stupid.
What you want is not feasible, is misguided and wont work and has proven in the past to not work. You want Hughsie's style of moderation and I think it's pretty much universally accepted that Hughsie was the worst admin in TTA history and his style of moderation does not work.

The current method is something a lot of us have been wanting for a very long time and it is, at least in everyone but yourself's opinion, proving to be a success.

Why should we go back to Hughsie's method? It has proven itself incompetent and this current method is proving effective. There is no reason, and you haven't offered any reason, as to why we should.

You can get pissy about it all you want but the fact of the matter is that the feels of one member who hardly posts any more is not sufficient evidence to change back to an old failed system and ditch the new working one.

That doesn't mean you're any less valued or your opinion has any less weight. Just don't play the victim and have a fucking cry when things don't go your way.

10-01-2015, 06:09 PM
(10-01-2015 06:05 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 06:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I'm still a little pissy about the 'fuck you' for stating my opinion based on history.

You were completely right.

I was merely Hughsie's bitch. Grovveling, on my knees. Ready to take it in whatever hole he desired.

Takes a mighty big person to speak this way. One of the many reasons Im glad to know you, A2.

cheers!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
10-01-2015, 06:11 PM
(10-01-2015 06:09 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 06:05 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  You were completely right.

Takes a mighty big person to speak this way. One of the many reasons Im glad to know you, A2.

cheers!

He was being a sarcastic douche.

10-01-2015, 06:12 PM
(10-01-2015 06:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 05:59 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  What I want is irrelevant.

Incorrect. You are a member of this forum and so what you want for it is entire relevant. So stop trying to play the victim it's stupid.
What you want is not feasible, is misguided and wont work and has proven in the past to not work. You want Hughsie's style of moderation and I think it's pretty much universally accepted that Hughsie was the worst admin in TTA history and his style of moderation does not work.

The current method is something a lot of us have been wanting for a very long time and it is, at least in everyone but yourself's opinion, proving to be a success.

Why should we go back to Hughsie's method? It has proven itself incompetent and this current method is proving effective. There is no reason, and you haven't offered any reason, as to why we should.

You can get pissy about it all you want but the fact of the matter is that the feels of one member who hardly posts any more is not sufficient evidence to change back to an old failed system and ditch the new working one.

That doesn't mean you're any less valued or your opinion has any less weight. Just don't play the victim and have a fucking cry when things don't go your way.

First and foremost, my cry is not because I didn't get my way. My cry is because I ended the discussion, I conceded that I was misguided, and lo and behold, people still pounce on me. Not to mention, misunderstanding a very good percentage of the post they quote, and bringing it back around.

I am ending this discussion once and for all. I was wrong, you guys were right. Had it been a civil argument, I would have been happy. But it was it wasn't civil. I was called a dick, petty, and a bitch. So, sorry if I am more than a bit offended at those statements.

My response to you, was purely based on the rep. I was stating that it's irrelenant what I want in that situation because rep is fundamentally THE GIVERS choice. What I want has no bearing on that. Do you understand that?

Or maybe, you'll misunderstand me, I'll have to clarify/defend my view again and then be told to shut the fuck up again for not listening?

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
10-01-2015, 06:12 PM
(10-01-2015 06:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 06:09 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Takes a mighty big person to speak this way. One of the many reasons Im glad to know you, A2.

cheers!

Awww..... I was taking that as sincere.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
10-01-2015, 06:16 PM
(10-01-2015 06:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 06:09 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Takes a mighty big person to speak this way. One of the many reasons Im glad to know you, A2.

cheers!

Nope.