The Three Abusers.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2015, 06:22 PM
RE: The Three Abusers.
(10-01-2015 06:12 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 06:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  He was being a sarcastic douche.

Awww..... I was taking that as sincere.

I am offended by her saying I was being his bitch, but if everybody else thinks so, what's the point in denying it? Must be true.

And if it is true, then she had every right to say what she said.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2015, 06:25 PM
(10-01-2015 06:16 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 06:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  He was being a sarcastic douche.

Nope.

A2 has been pretty sincere throughout......so.....
I could be wrong but I think we can take our foot off the neck now, Muffs.

I am in full support of Stark & Moms and how things have been going. I don't have to agree w A2 completely to still be respectful.

btw..... Muffs I've been impressed with how you supported Stark.

Is everyone ok now?
I have liked the exchange & sharing, too.

no animals nor members were harmed during the assplosion of this thread.....

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
10-01-2015, 06:26 PM
Quote:First and foremost, my cry is not because I didn't get my way. My cry is because I ended the discussion, I conceded that I was misguided, and lo and behold, people still pounce on me.

If you make comments like you did than be prepared to be pounced on or don't make them. Drink a cup of concrete and harden the fuck up.
I was asleep when you "ended the conversation" so I respond when I woke up.
deal with it, it's a forum with people from different time zones.

Quote:I am ending this discussion once and for all. I was wrong, you guys were right. Had it been a civil argument, I would have been happy. But it was it wasn't civil. I was called a dick, petty, and a bitch. So, sorry if I am more than a bit offended at those statements.

Bitch, YOU threw the first insult (post #179. I'm not including the insult that started all this) so don't give me that "I was called names I'm so upset" BULLSHIT.

Quote:My response to you, was purely based on the rep. I was stating that it's irrelenant what I want in that situation because rep is fundamentally THE GIVERS choice. What I want has no bearing on that. Do you understand that?

Not how I read it, but my point still stands.
Though can you blame me for misreading it? You're being a sarcastic cunt at the moment.

[Image: oscar.png]
10-01-2015, 06:31 PM
(10-01-2015 06:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:First and foremost, my cry is not because I didn't get my way. My cry is because I ended the discussion, I conceded that I was misguided, and lo and behold, people still pounce on me.

If you make comments like you did than be prepared to be pounced on or don't make them. Drink a cup of concrete and harden the fuck up.

Quote:I am ending this discussion once and for all. I was wrong, you guys were right. Had it been a civil argument, I would have been happy. But it was it wasn't civil. I was called a dick, petty, and a bitch. So, sorry if I am more than a bit offended at those statements.

Bitch, YOU threw the first insult (post #179. I'm not including the insult that started all this) so don't give me that "I was called names I'm so upset" BULLSHIT.

Quote:My response to you, was purely based on the rep. I was stating that it's irrelenant what I want in that situation because rep is fundamentally THE GIVERS choice. What I want has no bearing on that. Do you understand that?

Though can you blame me for misreading it? You're being a sarcastic cunt at the moment.

Yeah, you're right. I did call you an asshole/asshat because I was miffed that you revealed sensitive information that could leave me in trouble with my parents if they still observe this place. I'm sorry for
Reacting the way I did. I shouldn't have done that.

10-01-2015, 06:38 PM
(10-01-2015 06:31 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 06:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  If you make comments like you did than be prepared to be pounced on or don't make them. Drink a cup of concrete and harden the fuck up.

Yeah, you're right. I did call you an asshole/asshat because I was miffed that you revealed sensitive information that could leave me in trouble with my parents if they still observe this place. I'm sorry for

Actually all I said was "And besides, you of all people should understand admin discretion regarding sock accounts."
I didn't even say you had one, just that you should understand. That could refer to your time as a vet or long time standing on the forum.

And it doesn't change the fact that you started the insults so don't try to claim your feels are hurt from them, it's hypocritical.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
10-01-2015, 06:42 PM
(10-01-2015 06:38 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 06:31 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Yeah, you're right. I did call you an asshole/asshat because I was miffed that you revealed sensitive information that could leave me in trouble with my parents if they still observe this place. I'm sorry for

Actually all I said was "And besides, you of all people should understand admin discretion regarding sock accounts."
I didn't even say you had one, just that you should understand. That could refer to your time as a vet or long time standing on the forum.

And it doesn't change the fact that you started the insults so don't try to claim your feels are hurt from them, it's hypocritical.

Yeah, I get that. I saw, from my point of view, as a clear inference that I had one, and got all mad because of the thought of my parents finding out. I had failed to see it from the POV of the completely ignorant.

I maintain that it's not necessarily hypocritical, but rather a natural, human response. I can understand your distaste for hypocrites. I shouldn't have gotten emotional over being made out to be Hughsie's bitch.

But hey, my opinion.

10-01-2015, 09:45 PM
So after all this I just read that Woof thinks he has been perma-banned from TTA:

“...after almost four years I have been banned for life from TTA...”

I honestly think he wants to be the martyr, poor Woof, he is so torn and confused. Sadcryface

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
10-01-2015, 11:41 PM
(10-01-2015 09:45 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  So after all this I just read that Woof thinks he has been perma-banned from TTA:

I honestly think he wants to be the martyr, poor Woof, he is so torn and confused. Sadcryface

He isn't banned, Full.
it's all good. just a cooling off ..... that's all.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
10-01-2015, 11:55 PM
(10-01-2015 11:41 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 09:45 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  So after all this I just read that Woof thinks he has been perma-banned from TTA:

He isn't banned, Full.
it's all good. just a cooling off ..... that's all.

I know that but he is under the impression he is. I told him so on the other forum but I don’t know if he understands or believes this.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
11-01-2015, 12:21 AM

[Image: worlds_smallest_violin_poster_by_dr_j33-d32tvet.jpg]

Fuckin' woofs... Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]