The Three Abusers.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2014, 06:27 AM
RE: The Three Abusers.
Do you start a new thread every time you get a neg rep?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
27-12-2014, 06:41 AM
(27-12-2014 04:45 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Uh... what is going on? lol

Well...

tl;dr version: Same shit, different month.

Long version: Woof made some homophobic comments regarding gays and parenting. I, being of the gay, thought it was rather shitty of him and so I repped him accordingly. Every month since (the incident occurred some years ago) Woof makes a new thread about the rep I gave him (specifically the comment) because I keep bumping it up to the top of his rep list. He than makes empty threats like he's gonna leave or something and makes an effort to ignore it for about a day but than swings and roundabouts and we're back to square one. Thus this thread.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
27-12-2014, 06:48 AM
Why does this thread keep happening?

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
[+] 2 users Like Cetaceaphile's post
27-12-2014, 07:06 AM
(27-12-2014 06:48 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  Why does this thread keep happening?

They crave that attention...

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
27-12-2014, 07:54 AM
Is rep really that important? Is it? I will tell you like I told bozo, just because someone gave you no rep does not mean they like/not like you. Your rep goes down because you keep talking about it. Just ease up man, rep doesn't really mean much, and if it does stop talking about it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
27-12-2014, 08:18 AM
Why do you care about your rep so much? Seriously you make a thread on average twice a year to complain about your rep.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
27-12-2014, 08:46 AM
(26-12-2014 11:48 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Just check out my rep profile and see if you want to join them?
They've already got heaps of fans! Lovely chaps!

All hail the chiefs!LaughatLaughatLaughat

Man. Why do you care about rep so much? Some people like you and some don't while others are indifferent. get over it.
27-12-2014, 08:48 AM
(26-12-2014 11:48 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Just check out my rep profile and see if you want to join them?
They've already got heaps of fans! Lovely chaps!

All hail the chiefs!LaughatLaughatLaughat

Are you saying that it would be better if everyone just ignored you altogether?

Everybody gets the feeling that everyone is out to get you sometimes. But that's when most people decide it's a better idea to shut the fuck up and keep the negative shitstorm for yourself. Read a book, listen to music or go to a fucking shrink, find something to pass the time. Wherever it was your intention or not, you have become exactly what Egor/Gordon or diddo is; A RUNNING GAG. And until you say you're sorry for creating the same crap for almost two years, and until you understand that not everybody is going to be your best friend, you'll remain "that guy" while you're here. Fucking stop already.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
27-12-2014, 09:12 AM
(27-12-2014 08:18 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Why do you care about your rep so much? Seriously you make a thread on average twice a year to complain about your rep.

Once every 2-3 months actually.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
27-12-2014, 09:16 AM
I thought this was gonna be about God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. ... Silly me.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post