The Three Abusers.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2015, 12:27 AM
RE: The Three Abusers.
(10-01-2015 11:55 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 11:41 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  He isn't banned, Full.
it's all good. just a cooling off ..... that's all.

I know that but he is under the impression he is. I told him so on the other forum but I don’t know if he understands or believes this.

He is obviously obsessed and the decision that he take a break is most likely the best possible answer.

I am a bit doubtful that he will act differently after a month since he continues with the same sad song on the other forum...another forum that he knows we are aware of and that several are reading.

But, we shall see.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2015, 10:28 AM

I know that but he is under the impression he is. I told him so on the other forum but I don’t know if he understands or believes this.

aw geeze......tell him month-off and to lay off the drama, return & get a grip. Yanno.....everyone's patience will only stretch so far.
His month-off = pity party over. I like him, but damn.
Please remind him that there are lots of regular members here; not him alone.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
12-01-2015, 04:49 PM
(10-01-2015 06:22 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 06:12 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Awww..... I was taking that as sincere.

I am offended by her saying I was being his bitch, but if everybody else thinks so, what's the point in denying it? Must be true.

And if it is true, then she had every right to say what she said.

Fuckin' hell Sally just put a bandaid on your knee already.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
12-01-2015, 04:55 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2015 04:58 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)

I don't think he is under that impression at all, I think he is continuing to play his poor little victim game to anyone who will listen and he's willing to continue spouting bullshit to do it.

I give Stark credit the only thing that would have kept me from permanently banning his whiny, bigoted, petulant, uninformed ass is that his melt down are fun to watch and I always know when to take time off to watch them due to how regularly they occur.
You have a far fairer and clam hand then I Stark. I respect that and I thank you for the future entertainment, with as pissy as he gets over a single down rep I can't imagine how fucking Looney Tunes he will be about being forced into time out and getting a temp ban. I expect him to come back all humble like and be back to his old song and dance in less the 2 weeks. "Turning over a new leaf" is a phrase I suspect I'll hear on his return lol.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
12-01-2015, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2015 05:57 PM by GirlyMan.)
(12-01-2015 04:49 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 06:22 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I am offended by her saying I was being his bitch, but if everybody else thinks so, what's the point in denying it? Must be true.

And if it is true, then she had every right to say what she said.

Fuckin' hell Sally just put a bandaid on your knee already.

I hope Woofmeister's "Go sit in the corner and think about what you did." is over soon 'cause Atothepussy is channeling him and it ain't pretty.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-01-2015, 06:36 PM
You motherfuckers just coming to this thread to be a bunch of douchebags, or what? This thread needs to be cuffed, stuffed, and airmailed to Algeria.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
12-01-2015, 06:38 PM
(12-01-2015 06:36 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You motherfuckers just coming to this thread to be a bunch of douchebags, or what?

How long you been here now?

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-01-2015, 06:40 PM
(12-01-2015 06:36 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You motherfuckers just coming to this thread to be a bunch of douchebags, or what?

likewise.

[Image: oscar.png]