RE: The Three Abusers.
Woof, why do you care about your rep?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2014, 03:53 PM
(27-12-2014 03:47 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Woof, why do you care about your rep?

For the absolute last time, see back................^^^
My prime concern is not rep,but a failure to understand why one or two extremely abusive people are all but deified, and when I mention this (albeit excessively) all blame is placed on me and Hell breaks loose.
27-12-2014, 04:36 PM
I have no dog in this fight and, honestly, I'm not even sure what the problem is. But, my observation is that complaining to a large group like this about other members is never going to be an effective way of resolving whatever the issue is. And, when you've done it multiple times, it comes off a bit childish.

Don't mean to pile on, but that's how it looks to a casual observer. It also looks like this was about rep points, although I certainty understood the later clarification on that. But, that's how it came off to me.

With all due respect, Mr. Woof, you may need to find a better means to adress your frustrations.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
27-12-2014, 04:36 PM
So, Woof, looks like you deleted your rep of me. What is the appropriate response from me? Delete the one I gave you or neg rep you so that you are down two more? Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-12-2014, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2014 05:20 PM by Mr Woof.)
(27-12-2014 04:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So, Woof, looks like you deleted your rep of me. What is the appropriate response from me? Delete the one I gave you or neg rep you so that you are down two more? Consider

Go for broke why not. I'm out of the numbers game as of now......too silly!Hobo

ps. No hard feelings...............
Sigh!............no one gets nuthin........but you can have yours back!......soon as my repping rights are returned ----after that it's nuthin, even 'likes'
28/12/14

& hey I don't cry over trifles; no way!
27-12-2014, 05:23 PM
(27-12-2014 04:36 PM)BnW Wrote:  I have no dog in this fight and, honestly, I'm not even sure what the problem is. But, my observation is that complaining to a large group like this about other members is never going to be an effective way of resolving whatever the issue is. And, when you've done it multiple times, it comes off a bit childish.

Don't mean to pile on, but that's how it looks to a casual observer. It also looks like this was about rep points, although I certainty understood the later clarification on that. But, that's how it came off to me.

With all due respect, Mr. Woof, you may need to find a better means to adress your frustrations.

A reasonably decent response...
27-12-2014, 05:29 PM
Nice bump up Muffster, but I'm out of the game.
27-12-2014, 05:32 PM
(27-12-2014 02:56 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(27-12-2014 12:19 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  That will never fly Free, that’s way too calm and measured.

You have to say it louder like this...ahem...

SO MR WOOF, RELAX, AND TRY TO MEND SOME FENCES GODDAMN IT!

Who actually broke those fences in the first place?

You.

Quote:I repeatedly tried to make amends with the prime instigator, so don't give me that crap.

No you didn't.
27-12-2014, 05:39 PM
(27-12-2014 05:23 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(27-12-2014 04:36 PM)BnW Wrote:  I have no dog in this fight and, honestly, I'm not even sure what the problem is. But, my observation is that complaining to a large group like this about other members is never going to be an effective way of resolving whatever the issue is. And, when you've done it multiple times, it comes off a bit childish.

A reasonably decent response...

Seems like it should be worth a rep point then.....

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
27-12-2014, 05:42 PM
Sorry out of the rep business; it's too crazy.
Horses for courses.