• 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: The Three Abusers.
This is still happening eh?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2014, 08:41 AM
(27-12-2014 01:12 PM)BnW Wrote:  Wow, I've suddenly found myself over 40. Well, now I see the importance of rep points.

I gave you rep one year ago today. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-12-2014, 08:44 AM
(27-12-2014 02:51 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Well rep gets some of you all going again with the blame always placed in my court.

This forum chooses to be very tolerant over personal abuse, and that's it's prerogative.
I am viewed as some sort of rep maniac (actually on a posts per reps basis my rating was'nt too bad at all) but that's not the point.

The salient point is that, other than for perceived trolls who receive walls of red, I have been personally vilified with obnoxious comments, entailing not only myself, but also my family (1) by a few vindictive people, who are accepted with open arms by the vast majority. This doesn't come across as rep, but some sort of personal vendetta. I am often accused of behaviour that seems to manifest itself more strongly in others.
When I stated this fact on a previous occasion I received -3 from Vosur.....rather capricious in my view.

The current post was a result of Chas giving me a negative rep for calling him elderly in response to his referring to me as a 'crazy old coot"; I responded in kind, so who spat the dummy?

Seeing three abusive posts heading my profile, I thought of the three amigos, hence this post. It appears I can't win. The responses, in the main, involve smart aleck jibes that do not address the essential issue at all, that being that some of you have a scape goat mentaity and view some through rose coloured glasses.

As I intend to persevere here I have placed the major protagonists on 'ignore' and will endeavour to engage in some polite and thought provoking discourse.

No, I gave you a neg because you once again updated your rep of me for no reason except to call attention to yourself. Why do you do stupid shit like that?

If you continue to use rep as passive-aggressive conversation instead of just honestly posting, you'll keep getting negative reaction.
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
28-12-2014, 08:47 AM
(28-12-2014 08:41 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-12-2014 01:12 PM)BnW Wrote:  Wow, I've suddenly found myself over 40. Well, now I see the importance of rep points.

I gave you rep one year ago today. Thumbsup

It's the little things in life that are the most important, eh?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-12-2014, 10:30 AM
I think I see what Woofs is trying to say. That it is not about his rep (which is just a consequence) but it is about the way people conduct themselves. I cant really say anything about people disagreeing with you Woofs but I do think as much love as I have for Muffs (no homo) I do think he is taking the piss now by self admitedly changing his rep continously with words of hate and bad will. No member should have to undergo that. I class that as bullying.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
28-12-2014, 01:32 PM
(28-12-2014 10:30 AM)bemore Wrote:  I think I see what Woofs is trying to say. That it is not about his rep (which is just a consequence) but it is about the way people conduct themselves. I cant really say anything about people disagreeing with you Woofs but I do think as much love as I have for Muffs (no homo) I do think he is taking the piss now by self admitedly changing his rep continously with words of hate and bad will. No member should have to undergo that. I class that as bullying.

Which is what Woof started doing to me, so that's how he got the neg rep.

If you don't like, Woof, don't do it to others. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-12-2014, 05:57 PM
(28-12-2014 07:43 AM)kim Wrote:  Imagine if this thread had never been created ... no one would be able to confidently bring out their own inner bickering twat.

Life is a beautiful thing. Shy

And I'd still be stuck at 31 rep points.

See, it all worked out for the best.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 4 users Like BnW's post
29-12-2014, 12:41 AM
(28-12-2014 10:30 AM)bemore Wrote:  I think I see what Woofs is trying to say. That it is not about his rep (which is just a consequence) but it is about the way people conduct themselves. I cant really say anything about people disagreeing with you Woofs but I do think as much love as I have for Muffs (no homo) I do think he is taking the piss now by self admitedly changing his rep continously with words of hate and bad will. No member should have to undergo that. I class that as bullying.

Thanks Bemore you hit the nail on the head.
It's amazing others can't see this.
29-12-2014, 12:46 AM
(29-12-2014 12:41 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  

Thanks Bemore you hit the nail on the head.
It's amazing others can't see this.
Iv'e placed those I see as aggravating trouble makers on ignore.
Hopefully this and less posting 2015 will improve things.
29-12-2014, 12:54 AM
(29-12-2014 12:46 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Iv'e placed those I see as aggravating trouble makers on ignore.
Hopefully this and less posting 2015 will improve things.

[Image: head_in_the_sand-461x307.jpg]

It won't. But I'm sure we're all anticipating reading this whole thread all over again 3 months from now. Drinking Beverage

Woof, after a while, you have to realize that the single unifying constant of each and every one of these meltdowns has been YOU.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post