The Toilet

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2016, 04:56 AM
The Toilet
Here's an idea for the trolls, spammers and other assorted idiots...........

Once it becomes obvious that they're a problem child -- put them in "toilet mode"....

What the toilet mode does -- is allow them to continue to read everything on the board -- and post ---- but all their posts go into "the toilet" --- No normal poster would see their posts ------ but ---- all the "toilet posters" would........ After they post about 50 or so times --- it deletes the oldest posts.....

Reason ---

Most of them are too stupid to figure out they're being ignored................

It'd keep them busy -- thinking they're pissing everyone off --- when in reality they're being ignored................. This would keep them from doing the sock puppet thing everytime they get booted from the forum...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
26-11-2016, 10:09 AM
RE: The Toilet
Toilet = "bit bucket". Smile I like the concept. It would be really amusing until it backed up and splashed up the place with all that piss-poor "reasoning".
26-11-2016, 10:28 AM
One forum I frequented had the "gimp tank". Once somebody earned a trip into the tank, they could only post in there. Others could go in and reply if they chose.
[+] 5 users Like skyking's post
26-11-2016, 10:47 AM
Awesome Idea, lets start with the about to be "The White Outhouse".

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-11-2016, 10:52 AM
Speaking of toilets, I was trying to find some place to put this Santa taking a dump commercial from poopourri and I thought....mmmmm...why not here, after all it IS titled "The Toilet"

Big Grin Tongue

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
26-11-2016, 11:39 AM
Sure why not....

I'm always taking shit on my threads...

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
26-11-2016, 11:46 AM
(26-11-2016 10:28 AM)skyking Wrote:  One forum I frequented had the "gimp tank". Once somebody earned a trip into the tank, they could only post in there. Others could go in and reply if they chose.

I like that.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-11-2016, 11:52 AM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2016 11:58 AM by kim.)
We've done something like that before. I can't recall why we stopped it. I think we called it the tank or something ... and I think there was a timeframe to it.

Do you remember this, Dom? Or did we just discuss it at one time?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
26-11-2016, 12:10 PM
(26-11-2016 11:52 AM)kim Wrote:  We've done something like that before. I can't recall why we stopped it. I think we called it the tank or something ... and I think there was a timeframe to it.

Do you remember this, Dom? Or did we just discuss it at one time?

I think it was just up for discussion. I think the discussion just sort of evaporated.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-11-2016, 01:55 PM
If somebody were to wind up in the toilet, would they just float around, or would they eventually get flushed?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk