The Transport of Proteins into Mitochondria is a irreducible complex system

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2015, 03:49 PM
RE: The Transport of Proteins into Mitochondria is a irreducible complex system
(13-08-2015 01:20 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Sorry, no real time for better explain.

Computer code is refered to just that 'code' with 'programming languages' being used to create things which are then rendered down into binary?

Right, programming is usually done in a higher-level language that at least somewhat resembles English. However, there are a few super-geeks who actually program in binary ("machine language", they used to call it).

And in any case, the actual information, no matter how complex, is stored in computer memory using nothing but lots of ones and zeros.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2015, 04:37 PM
(10-08-2015 08:31 PM)Godexists Wrote:  so how about you stop now blabbering, and explain as a starter how the 11 step adenine biosynthesis pathway emerged in the prebiotic soup ?? Consider

(10-08-2015 07:07 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I'd recommend you look into the concept of scaffolding.

The wisdom, or foolishness, of a man is often adjudged by the advice he follows, or disdains.
13-08-2015, 04:39 PM
(10-08-2015 08:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I vote to ban.

Banning is too lenient. Public embarrassment is more appropriate.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
13-08-2015, 04:43 PM
(11-08-2015 01:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 12:54 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive yiou for calling me a smug sanctimonuis dipshit and for calling me weak and for calling me a liar.

You guys keep telling me theists and their positions are welcome here....but they really are not. Any theists who attacks your world view is visited with insults and scorn. If in moments of weakness they toss back a couple of insults....then more atheists jump in often accusing the theist of not being "christlike".

This is me being Carlin-like.

Go fuck yourself you sanctimonious asshat.

"Liked" because Carlinism is as close as I come to religion. Smile
13-08-2015, 05:07 PM
(12-08-2015 12:10 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(12-08-2015 12:02 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for calling me the biggest douche in the in the universe.

Ya know Blowjob, you really don't need to concern yourself with what people think about atheists. They don't have "a bad name".

And you are a lying son-of-a-bitch. You DON'T just turn the other cheek and let it go. You pose and prance around like a self-righteous fool, and make a big scene of forgiving. If you really "just turned the other cheek" you would STFU about forgiveness.

When forgiveness is prideful, sentiment is dishonest.

Odd that this guy whose name is itself an insult doesn't understand that.

Wait, it's not. Classic Christian passive-aggressive behavior. He clearly doesn't understand the meaning of forgiveness, which is not to throw it in one's face.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
13-08-2015, 10:18 PM
(13-08-2015 11:57 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 11:05 AM)Godexists Wrote:  show me a language like the one stored in DNA, that has a natural , aka non intelligent origin. Rolleyes

Well, DNA, for one.

Jokes aside, this is an extremely silly argument. DNA is not a language. It's just a long string of chemicals.

My advice: inform yourself before making yourself looking like a know nothing. Facepalm

[Image: shakin10.png]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8335231

The genetic language is a collection of rules and regularities of genetic information coding for genetic texts. It is defined by alphabet, grammar, collection of punctuation marks and regulatory sites, semantics.

What lies at the heart of every living thing is not a fire, warm breath, not a ‘spark of life’. It is information, words, instructions…Think of a billion discrete digital characters…If you want to understand life think about technology – Richard Dawkins (Dawkins 1996, 112)

http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/handbook/basics/dna

The information in DNA is stored as a code made up of four chemical bases: adenine (A), guanine (G), cytosine ©, and thymine (T).

For the ones that deny that DNA carries literally coded information, but argue that its just metaphorically a code
. Look what Richard Dawkins has to say on the issue : See after the seventh minute:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa55s9Gs_Eg

http://reasonandscience.heavenforum.org/...lly-a-code

Quote:To say that DNA cannot have a natural origin just because it is very long and intricate is to betray a complete lack of understanding of chemistry.

Laugh out load

Quote:DNA is the same thing, but replacing glider guns with chemicals. No intelligence needed. It's a natural consequence of the way chemicals interact with one another, not anything supernatural. It just requires the right conditions to crop up. The larger the sample size, the more likely that it will appear.

here some basic education for you:

[Image: the_ge12.png]

Quote:Do your homework before posting this nonsense.

[Image: meme_g13.png][/quote]
13-08-2015, 10:56 PM
How we humans "define" things is dependant on our language. For example in English we call a house a house. In Mandarin it is Fángzi.
This does not change or alter what a house is. It is the same with chemicals or any other substance.

As Shakespeare said, "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet".

Next time think before you respond. Especially with a Picard facepalm!!!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
13-08-2015, 11:08 PM
(13-08-2015 10:18 PM)Godexists Wrote:  ...
For the ones that deny that DNA carries literally coded information, but argue that its just metaphorically a code

I see what you did there. Very clever.

Coded vs. code; code vs coded.

Nice switch.

Was it deliberate or accidental?

If the latter, please be more careful. Thanks.

Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
14-08-2015, 12:03 AM
Ironic how Godexists uses information obtained by many thousands of Biologists to argue that the cell is irriducibly complex yet all those Biologists believe based on their own scientific understanding that abiogenesis and evolution lead to the living systems that they are currently studying.

It's called "Cherry Picking" GodExists.
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
14-08-2015, 01:23 AM
(13-08-2015 06:30 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 01:17 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for calling me a dickhead.

Quote:"Since 08-01-2015 I have forgiven 62 unprovoked insults directed at me in this forum. In each case, I just turned the other cheek at let it go."

Constantly pointing out your own righteousness is not "turning the other cheek and letting it go" you passive aggressive mother-fucking liar, but if by "turning the other cheek" you mean demonstrating what an ass you are, I would have to agree with that. Big Grin

I forgive you for calling me a mother fucking liar and an ass.