The Transport of Proteins into Mitochondria is a irreducible complex system

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2015, 12:59 AM
RE: The Transport of Proteins into Mitochondria is a irreducible complex system
(11-08-2015 12:54 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive yiou for calling me a smug sanctimonuis dipshit and for calling me weak and for calling me a liar.

You guys keep telling me theists and their positions are welcome here....but they really are not. Any theists who attacks your world view is visited with insults and scorn. If in moments of weakness they toss back a couple of insults....then more atheists jump in often accusing the theist of not being "christlike".

It's because you smug sanctimonious dipshits make a habit of judging other people, oh great dickhead. If you were content to just acknowledge that you're a dickhead like everyone else it'd be fine, but you make this great show of being so fucking pious and it's fucking irritating.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
11-08-2015, 01:07 AM
(11-08-2015 12:59 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 12:54 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive yiou for calling me a smug sanctimonuis dipshit and for calling me weak and for calling me a liar.

You guys keep telling me theists and their positions are welcome here....but they really are not. Any theists who attacks your world view is visited with insults and scorn. If in moments of weakness they toss back a couple of insults....then more atheists jump in often accusing the theist of not being "christlike".

It's because you smug sanctimonious dipshits make a habit of judging other people, oh great dickhead. If you were content to just acknowledge that you're a dickhead like everyone else it'd be fine, but you make this great show of being so fucking pious and it's fucking irritating.

I forgive for saying those nasty things. I hope one day you will make a good atheist.
11-08-2015, 01:12 AM
(11-08-2015 12:54 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 12:50 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I have seen this tired old crap 100's of times.

Anyway, what do you expect when you walk uninvited into a room and start proselytizing?

And YOU, you smug sanctimonious dipshit. You seem to think you are some new Jesus "I forgive you, I forgive you". Well you can shove it where the sun doesn't shine bub. I know your type all too well. You have no intention of engaging in honest debate. I see you tell lies over and over. We have Google now and one can check the veracity of what you have been saying. All lies.

You're full of it mate and we all know it.

I think you are weak and a liar.

I forgive yiou for calling me a smug sanctimonuis dipshit and for calling me weak and for calling me a liar.

This is me being Carlin-like.

Go fuck yourself you sanctimonious asshat.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
11-08-2015, 01:18 AM
(11-08-2015 01:07 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive for saying those nasty things. I hope one day you will make a good atheist.

It's quite alright Smile I can despise you without the slightest inconvenience to myself. And I think I'm OK. Good and bad and sins and all that stupid crap is for dickheads like your good self.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
11-08-2015, 01:19 AM
(11-08-2015 01:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

This is me being Carlin-like.

I forgive you for calling me an asshat and telling me to fuck myself.
11-08-2015, 01:23 AM
(11-08-2015 01:19 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 01:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  This is me being Carlin-like.

He's not insulting you, he's offering you sincere advice. Fucking yourself would definitely improve your self image. In fact, the fact that you're here trying to do others down proves that you're not getting enough sex, so a good session with a big dildo and no lube should set you right. Anything less proves that you lack ambition.

[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
11-08-2015, 01:25 AM
(11-08-2015 01:19 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 01:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Go fuck yourself you sanctimonious asshat.

I'm going to do what my born again Xtian sister in law does to put herself above people and feel sorry for you. I understand that you cannot help yourself and you have my sympathies. I'm sorry.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
11-08-2015, 01:27 AM
(11-08-2015 01:23 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 01:19 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for calling me an asshat and telling me to fuck myself.

He's not insulting you, he's offering you sincere advice. Fucking yourself would definitely improve your self image. In fact, the fact that you're here trying to do others down proves that you're not getting enough sex, so a good session with a big dildo and no lube should set you right. Anything less proves that you lack ambition.

[Image: chainsaw-dildo.gif?w=650&h=292]

Thumbsup

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-08-2015, 01:30 AM
Yeah he must be one lonely SOB. Nobody likes him so he comes amongst die hard atheists to preach and forgive them all for being rational. One sad human being.

Heyblowme. I forgive your being pathetic too. You poor poor sod.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
11-08-2015, 01:47 AM
(11-08-2015 01:30 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Yeah he must be one lonely SOB. Nobody likes him so he comes amongst die hard atheists to preach and forgive them all for being rational. One sad human being.

Heyblowme. I forgive your being pathetic too. You poor poor sod.

I am loved in my own circle. I don't come here to find love(unlike you it seems) I come here to fight and argue and win. And maybe help a few people along the way.