The Transport of Proteins into Mitochondria is a irreducible complex system

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2015, 12:02 AM
RE: The Transport of Proteins into Mitochondria is a irreducible complex system
(11-08-2015 01:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 01:47 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I come here to fight and argue and win.

Laughat Win? I guess you have to win at something. I award you the prize, you are the biggest douche in the universe Smile

I forgive you for calling me the biggest douche in the in the universe.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2015, 12:10 AM
(12-08-2015 12:02 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 01:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  Laughat Win? I guess you have to win at something. I award you the prize, you are the biggest douche in the universe Smile

I forgive you for calling me the biggest douche in the in the universe.

Ya know Blowjob, you really don't need to concern yourself with what people think about atheists. They don't have "a bad name".

And you are a lying son-of-a-bitch. You DON'T just turn the other cheek and let it go. You pose and prance around like a self-righteous fool, and make a big scene of forgiving. If you really "just turned the other cheek" you would STFU about forgiveness.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post
12-08-2015, 12:13 AM
(12-08-2015 12:02 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for calling me the biggest douche in the in the universe.

" Since 08-01-2015 I have forgiven 57* unprovoked insults directed at me in this forum. In each case, I just turned the other cheek at let it go."

I have an idea folks. Let's start a thread containing unprovoked insults and see how many times we can get Blowme to have to update his signature before he gets tired of it. We could have a bet on how many times and the closest person wins!
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
12-08-2015, 12:14 AM
(12-08-2015 12:10 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(12-08-2015 12:02 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for calling me the biggest douche in the in the universe.

Ya know Blowjob, you really don't need to concern yourself with what people think about atheists. They don't have "a bad name".

And you are a lying son-of-a-bitch. You DON'T just turn the other cheek and let it go. You pose and prance around like a self-righteous fool, and make a big scene of forgiving. If you really "just turned the other cheek" you would STFU about forgiveness.

I forgive you for calling me a lying son of a bitch.
12-08-2015, 12:17 AM
(12-08-2015 12:14 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(12-08-2015 12:10 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Ya know Blowjob, you really don't need to concern yourself with what people think about atheists. They don't have "a bad name".

I forgive you for calling me a lying son of a bitch.

I can't forgive you for being one.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
12-08-2015, 12:17 AM
(12-08-2015 12:13 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  

" Since 08-01-2015 I have forgiven 57* unprovoked insults directed at me in this forum. In each case, I just turned the other cheek at let it go."

I have an idea folks. Let's start a thread containing unprovoked insults and see how many times we can get Blowme to have to update his signature before he gets tired of it. We could have a bet on how many times and the closest person wins!

I'd just count up the insults and from the thread and update it once daily. But really, I'd like to know why atheists seem to have this need to insult people so much. You guys started to go after Godexists until I called you out for it. I don't think you people realized how horribly you treat others.
12-08-2015, 12:20 AM
(12-08-2015 12:17 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(12-08-2015 12:13 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  " Since 08-01-2015 I have forgiven 57* unprovoked insults directed at me in this forum. In each case, I just turned the other cheek at let it go."

I'd just count up the insults and from the thread and update it once daily. But really, I'd like to know why atheists seem to have this need to insult people so much. You guys started to go after Godexists until I called you out for it. I don't think you people realized how horribly you treat others.

Oh really ? Unlike your insecure cult members who are so fucking insecure that the vast majority, if not ALL of them, just outright ban anyone who says anything controversial.

And BTW, we're still calling out godexists as he posts bullshit just as you do. You changed nothing, you deluded fool.

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
12-08-2015, 12:22 AM
(12-08-2015 12:13 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  

Well, it's already bullshit. Those insults are provoked by his posts, so there is that. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
12-08-2015, 01:01 AM
For the record, as much as Heywood is being immature, I do agree that the personal attacks - from everyone - are unnecessary.

There is a difference between calling someone out on poor argumentation and faulty logic and just flooding the thread with vitriol. The former contributes to constructive discussion about our (lack of) beliefs and why we (don't) have them. The latter just makes everyone involved look rather silly.

There's now a full page of pointless bickering bloating this thread. I would like to request that no one add any more to it.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
12-08-2015, 01:17 AM
(12-08-2015 12:17 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(12-08-2015 12:13 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  " Since 08-01-2015 I have forgiven 57* unprovoked insults directed at me in this forum. In each case, I just turned the other cheek at let it go."

Ah but what if we made it really difficult for you to determine what was or was not an insult? You couldn't count them all otherwise we'd be able to say 'ah yes but your idea of an insult is that we called you ...'