The Transport of Proteins into Mitochondria is a irreducible complex system

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2015, 01:49 AM
RE: The Transport of Proteins into Mitochondria is a irreducible complex system
(12-08-2015 01:17 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(12-08-2015 12:17 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I'd just count up the insults and from the thread and update it once daily. But really, I'd like to know why atheists seem to have this need to insult people so much. You guys started to go after Godexists until I called you out for it. I don't think you people realized how horribly you treat others.

Ah but what if we made it really difficult for you to determine what was or was not an insult? You couldn't count them all otherwise we'd be able to say 'ah yes but your idea of an insult is that we called you ...'

Basically what you are saying is you want to organize all the forum trolls and coordinate their trolling efforts into one thread. Put all the stink in one basket. That is really not a bad idea as long as your stink stays just in that one thread. It would make the forum a much better place.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2015, 01:51 AM
(12-08-2015 01:49 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(12-08-2015 01:17 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Ah but what if we made it really difficult for you to determine what was or was not an insult? You couldn't count them all otherwise we'd be able to say 'ah yes but your idea of an insult is that we called you ...'

Basically what you are saying is you want to organize all the forum trolls and coordinate their trolling efforts into one thread. Put all the stink in one basket. That is really not a bad idea as long as your stink stays just in that one thread. It would make the forum a much better place.

Hey, if you want to limit your posting to a single thread in an effort to cut down on forum stink, have at it. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
12-08-2015, 02:20 AM
(12-08-2015 01:01 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  For the record, as much as Heywood is being immature, I do agree that the personal attacks - from everyone - are unnecessary.

There is a difference between calling someone out on poor argumentation and faulty logic and just flooding the thread with vitriol. The former contributes to constructive discussion about our (lack of) beliefs and why we (don't) have them. The latter just makes everyone involved look rather silly.

There's now a full page of pointless bickering bloating this thread. I would like to request that no one add any more to it.

You can help by starting to call out your fellows when they behave badly. We can end all the vitriol on this forum....or at least decrease it to the point where vigorous discussion happen instead of constant gang bang circle jerks.
12-08-2015, 02:32 AM
(12-08-2015 02:20 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You can help by starting to call out your fellows when they behave badly. We can end all the vitriol on this forum....or at least decrease it to the point where vigorous discussion happen instead of constant gang bang circle jerks.

But then, how would you get your church-lady high if you had nobody to strut around publicly forgiving? Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
12-08-2015, 04:35 AM
(12-08-2015 02:20 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  or at least decrease it to the point where vigorous discussion happen

Yeah that's never going to happen with you and Godexists. So we're settling for the best we can.
12-08-2015, 05:27 AM
HOW ABOUT YOU PLAY KINDERGARDEN SOMEWHERE ELSE, AND STOP HIJACKING MY TOPIC WITH EXCHANGE OF PERSONAL INSULTS ? Sadcryface2
12-08-2015, 05:32 AM
(12-08-2015 05:27 AM)Godexists Wrote:  HOW ABOUT YOU PLAY KINDERGARDEN SOMEWHERE ELSE, AND STOP HIJACKING MY TOPIC WITH EXCHANGE OF PERSONAL INSULTS ? Sadcryface2

You wanna post some peer-reviewed recent research that backs up your position then?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
12-08-2015, 05:36 AM
Would you prefer it to be hijacked with flying puppies? Everyone loves flying puppies ...

[Image: 302575_518539611508184_304652739_n1.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
12-08-2015, 10:13 AM
(12-08-2015 05:27 AM)Godexists Wrote:  HOW ABOUT YOU PLAY KINDERGARDEN SOMEWHERE ELSE, AND STOP HIJACKING MY TOPIC WITH EXCHANGE OF PERSONAL INSULTS ? Sadcryface2

As much as Godexists' "arguments" are completely without merit, I agree with him on this point.

This is just getting silly. If you want to measure 'em, do it somewhere else.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
12-08-2015, 10:16 AM
At work.

*Raises hand*

Hey! I made a point. I thought mine was not a bad post.